Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SafeSrv - WHMCS FreeRADIUS VPN Module + VPS Plans 40 % Discounts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SafeSrv - WHMCS FreeRADIUS VPN Module + VPS Plans 40 % Discounts

SafeSrvSafeSrv Member
edited June 2013 in Offers

We are offering for a limited time 40 % off our module and module setup package using the below promo.

PROMO: lowendtalk

Products Included in promo: WHMCS VPN MODULE + WHMCS VPN SETUP

URL: http://safesrv.net/freeradius-vpn-module-for-whmcs/

Any questions feel free to email us on [email protected]

Best Regards

SafeSrv.net

Comments

• I highly recommend the WHMCS VPN Module, Keith is a great person to work with A+

• @chriscm said:
    I highly recommend the WHMCS VPN Module, Keith is a great person to work with A+

Thanks for your kind words Chris :)

Cheers

• SpiritSpirit Member

@SafeSrv please read the rules at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines and edit your VPS offer according to rules.

• @Jack said:
    Doesn't look like the pricing is correctly complying with rules correct me if I'm wrong.

Hello net nanny

• DamianDamian Member

So the guy comes and offers his bad-ass VPN module at 40% off, and all you guys can do is complain about the VPS offer?

@SafeSrv thanks for the coupon code. Purchased your VPN module at a great price, and looking forward to using it.

• @Damian said:
    So the guy comes and offers his bad-ass VPN module at 40% off, and all you guys can do is complain about the VPS offer?

SafeSrv thanks for the coupon code. Purchased your VPN module at a great price, and looking forward to using it.

Thanks Damian - any questions please do let us know.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

@Damian said:

For now yes so no harm done as he's got a chance to edit improper VPS offer according to the LEB rules and customs instead get it deleted. Or do you think that because someone come here to SELL some product (with or without discount) deserve different treatment?
    Lowendtalk is not just marketplace - http://www.lowendbox.com/about/ and I would expect that hosts read atleast basic guidelines before they try to make business here.

• So I guess the hardware sales have to go also since it's a firm no marketplace rule?

• DamianDamian Member

@doughmanes said:
    So I guess the hardware sales have to go also since it's a firm no marketplace rule?

And domain sales.

And http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10945/vpn-sh-5gb-in-15-vpn-locations-0-50month-limited-time-only/ .

• @Jack thanks for the abuse flag rather than contributing to the discussion. Glad we got the passive aggressive buttons back

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

@Damian & @doughmanes which part isn't clear? No one bothered regarding his VPN module related offer.

@Jack said:
    Doesn't look like the pricing is correctly complying with rules correct me if I'm wrong.

This.
    It's not like someone from you wouldn't know VPS price tag rule (since 2008 at LEB and since 2011 at LET) and there's really nothing to discuss about. It would be easier to simpy delete improper VPS offer but instead of this he was asked to edit it. No harm done and you're making drama around nothing.

• @Spirit with all due respect, my post is crystal clear: if this community "is not a market place" is hardware sales prohibited?

Loose lips sink ships? Loose moderation ruins communities.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Very tempting

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

@doughmanes sometimes some regular community member post some hardware offer. With some common sense that's not big deal for anyone. But if you would appear out of nowhere, registering account just to list your great eBay hardware store offer it's big chance that your post would be removed. That's just example. Does it have any sense to you? :)

And regarding moderation, I may be wrong but I think that you don't see us often in moderation role. If you take me for example, I complained way more in past as non-moderator. If moderation would be really strict without any common sense it would be easier to push delete button instead communicating with op through PM and then defending own action here.

• Hi guys - i just simply removed the VPS offerings, no big deal :)

I would like to point out to Jack though, rather than posting to just point out minor discrepancies and nothing related to that actual topic then contact the moderator directly rather than spamming the thread.

Cheers

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

Hey @SafeSrv, but atleast one of your VPS packages is perfectly qulified to be posted here as I mentioned in PM. Sorry for all fuss around it and please post this OpenVZ LEB offer as it may interest some.

• @Jack said:
    You're welcome my good friend, was just returning the favour.

Just as long as you click buttons and don't DDoS folks, I'm fine with passive aggressiveness

• SafeSrvSafeSrv Member
    edited June 2013

@Jack said:
    You seem mad, would you like a butthurt form?

I don't see you as being a moderator on here, i believe thats Sprits job not yours.

So yes its classed as "Trolling" = "Spam".

Cheers

• SpiritSpirit Member

Gentlemen, please calm down. It was just a minor misunderstanding, no need to drag it further :)

• Good module with some minor bugs :)

• @EarthVPN said:
    Good module with some minor bugs :)

Hey there - i would be interested to know what they are, you can either contact me here or at the following email: [email protected]

Cheers

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

Why is this module no longer for sale?

• I'd like to know the same thing.

• Just sent you an email @safesrv