Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cloud server with MS SQL subscription
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cloud server with MS SQL subscription

senabihsenabih Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

We do have a cloudbase server in vultr and we have a MS SQL unlicensed. we want to license the MS SQL in VULTR but our provider doesn't offer MS SQL SUBSCRIPTION now my question is.

1.) Do you guys know other cloudbase server that offers licensed MS-SQL? i have already checked AZURE but its too expensive.

2.) if we licensed our MS-SQL then transfer to other hosting site will it be still the same?

Thank you!

Comments

• IIRC MS SQL license is super expensive.

Thanked by 1senabih
  • ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

You need to find a provider that offers SPLA for MSSQL. Those who provide Windows will be able to provide for SQL. Your license cannot be transfer to another provider

I believe you are using certain function in MSSQL therefore you are not going with MySQL.

Thanked by 1senabih
  • @ExpertVM said:
    You need to find a provider that offers SPLA for MSSQL. Those who provide Windows will be able to provide for SQL. Your license cannot be transfer to another provider

I believe you are using certain function in MSSQL therefore you are not going with MySQL.

Sir do you know any provider that offer ms sql?

Thank you!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2017

Title edited. The long all caps thing was really annoying me. Seriously, lay off the caps lock key.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

@senabih we do but there should be others here too.