Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Source web hosting control panel that offer close to if not equal to Cpanel/Plesk? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Open Source web hosting control panel that offer close to if not equal to Cpanel/Plesk?

2»

Comments

• I would not have any problems what so ever having @Francisco host something for me if I needed it. Even with this little hiccup, as it can happen to anyone at anytime. They have been around far too long for this to bring anything down on them.

TheZealous said: @rajprakash: Are you still sure about their stability? :)

Buyshared just had a huge outage that probably lost ton of data for their customers.

Anyday of the week I would say this about their stability. Shit happens man and for them to have backups for customers is a big deal in this industry.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • VestaCP, if you need web based file manager you can get it and support the devs in just $50 lifetime.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited April 2017

@TheZealous said:

For friends will be good VestaCP, for clients cPanel.
    About Vesta, it has really a lot of problems, just in my case, I stop to use any control panels after using them a lot, due to a lot of problems with configuration, errors, and bugfixes which I did manually to make them work exactly like I wish. For me, any control panel is a security nightmare, very insecure and very easy to broke. But if you don't care about it, and you don't have specific requirements for a control panel, use VestaCP.

Btw, if you are looking for some panel for easy website management, give a chance for centminmod or alternatives.

• shellshell Member
    edited April 2017

@Mridul said:
    @TheZealous, I think closest thing is : KloxoMR

i will mention @mustafaramadhan as kloxoMR developer

• @shell,

Talk about what?.