Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cool yearly plans under 20$? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cool yearly plans under 20$?

2»

Comments

• @Sonwebhost said:
    You can not copywriter an image that's how Google get to put them on they site.

Google only indexes the image. They don't use it. Yes, you CAN copyright an image.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Sonwebhost said:
    You can not copywriter an image that's how Google get to put them on they site.

I think you need to do much more research before you start a hosting company, or you won't last long.

• ztecztec Member

Any of theses plans in Europe? I'm always in business for some yearly lebs in Europe. :D

• SonwebhostSonwebhost Member
    edited June 2013

Images are Trade Marks test are copyrighted materials like books and plans and semantics got Europe, index is use the ads run right next to them

• ztecztec Member

@Sonwebhost said:
    Images are Trade Marks test are copyrighted materials like books and plans and semantics got Europe, index is use the ads run right next to them

Every comment you made lost you a lot of respect, please stop for f*** sake.

• Well, at least we've definitively determined who the newest Village Idiot is.

• That totally makes sense, when I pirated Photoshop I made sure I did it only with right clicks so it's totally legal.

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

You just lost me and many others as potential customers. If this is how you handle your business I don't even want to know how you handle your servers.

• You were not my customer so I lost no one, if I see a photo Google image and I would like to use it so be it if it was some kinda restriction on it would it not be restricted, So where do all those images of PayPal and Linux that you see on website off the same Google images.....

• @manacit said:
    That totally makes sense, when I pirated Photoshop I made sure I did it only with right clicks so it's totally legal.

My cp library is handled only wit right clicks too!

• I give it 3 months before Sonwebhost goes down. Maybe less.

• ztecztec Member

Just killed somebody, did it with a right-click though so I should be fine.

• zfedorazfedora Member
    edited June 2013

Could do 128MB/15GB RAID10/250GB/1Gbit for $18 - https://sustainabledatacenters.com/billing/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0 - if you're still interested @duckeeyuck. Located in South Bend, IN.

• I'll be getting a buyvm box, loving that 256mb ram <3

I wish they had more bandie tho :<

• @Sonwebhost said:
    You were not my customer so I lost no one, if I see a photo Google image and I would like to use it so be it if it was some kinda restriction on it would it not be restricted, So where do all those images of PayPal and Linux that you see on website off the same Google images.....

Referring to future customers...