Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS email fetching - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS email fetching

2»

Comments

• BopieBopie Member

@MikePT said:

@piohost said:

@Clouvider said:

@piohost said:
    @clouvider how is ruling out an issue a bad choice? You make no sense

Logs give you the data you require to figure out the problem, recommending someone. To just switch the encryption off, which is a very bad security practice, is a flawed advice at best.

I didn't mean to turn it off completely just to rule that out, I found that logs didn't show anything when I had this issue with WHMCS, No in production sending emails unencrypted is just plain wrong of course, Like mentioned above in one of the comments i found in the end my problem was in fact PHP based

Next time, just telnet to the pop server (port 110) if you wish.

Maybe you don't have access to console however that would be the easier way yes :)

• @hostdare said:
    Dr what is the cost of using yandex mails for business purposes ? Thinking to get rid of Google apps .

Everything is free and it has better security than Google IMO. Their 2 step auth process is great.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Bopie said:

@MikePT said:

@piohost said:

@Clouvider said:

@piohost said:
    @clouvider how is ruling out an issue a bad choice? You make no sense

Logs give you the data you require to figure out the problem, recommending someone. To just switch the encryption off, which is a very bad security practice, is a flawed advice at best.

I didn't mean to turn it off completely just to rule that out, I found that logs didn't show anything when I had this issue with WHMCS, No in production sending emails unencrypted is just plain wrong of course, Like mentioned above in one of the comments i found in the end my problem was in fact PHP based

Next time, just telnet to the pop server (port 110) if you wish.

Maybe you don't have access to console however that would be the easier way yes :)

No need to? I meant, telnet, so you could test remotely, in another server. That would be the point :)

Cheers