Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WHMCS and domain reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS and domain reseller

drdrakedrdrake Member

Hello, I have a question. I will start reselling domains from namesilo. When configuring domain pricing in WHMCS, I am asked if I want to include DNS management and email forwarding for all domain extensions. Does this mean all my clients will use namesilo DNS and email configuration even tho I have my own nameservers? How can I setup dns management and email redirection if I use my own nameservers?

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

You will have to setup your own DNS server & email server. Then find a module for WHMCS (ModulesGarden comes to my mind - but I haven't tested their DNS Manager Module) and then when you activate the Registrar Module (NameSilo) it will ask you for "Default Nameservers". There you can put your NS of the DNS server & then this way your client can use your DNS server rather than using NameSilo's