Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM WHMCS Module from ModulesGarden - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM WHMCS Module from ModulesGarden

2»

Comments

• @sman said:
    Not sure how info is being stored but I wouldn't want things like passwords stored in the db in plain text. If I can view it in plain text that would be ok as long as it's not being stored that way. I know WHMCS has a built in 'decryptpassword' command where you can get the passwords retrieved from the DB in plain text.

The solus passwords from the custom client fields are not stored in plain text.

As far as I am aware it pulls the password from that client field.

• ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
    edited June 2013

@ShardHost said:
    What is KVM compatibility looking like?

Compatibility will be achieved through VNC console and templates. We are still working on this so I am unable to give you more details yet.

@Makkesk8 said:
    that "Show root password" button to be already tells me to stay away from this. Storing root passwords in pure text is a security issue every developer should be aware of.

No worries, there will be an option called: 'Store encrypted root password in the system'. If enabled, the password will be encrypted and stored in your system. If disabled, password won't be stored anywhere in your system nor in database.