Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaVPS - Spring specials with huge discounts - BG, DE, UK, NY, LA, FL | KVM In BG - restocked!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaVPS - Spring specials with huge discounts - BG, DE, UK, NY, LA, FL | KVM In BG - restocked!

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited March 2017 in Offers

AlphaVPS
AlphaVPS - offering affordable, yet reliable, OpenVZ and KVM, Virtual Private Servers for everyone.

AlphaVPS is a part of DA International Group Ltd. and has been operational since 2013, serving both local and international customers around the world. The company is registered within Bulgaria, EU with UIC: 202826767 .
Our phisical office is located in Troyan, Bulgaria - Bulgaria, Troyan 5600, VPPK Balkan, floor 1. We are currently serving thousands of international and local customers. Our range of services include, but are not limited to - web hosting, reseller hosting, specific application hosting (wordpress, joomla, magneto, node.js, etc.), OpenVZ and KVM based VPS, Dedicated servers, DDoS protection, R1Soft licenses, R1Soft managed backups, System administration and much more. All our OpenVZ services are utilizing only blazing fast, full SSD arrays, while our KVM services are using big HDD arrays to accomodate the needs of our customers.

Our PoPs:

Current conversion rate: 1USD = 0,93 EUR . All prices are UNDER the 7$ LET Limit

In this exclusive winter offer I will include a couple of awesome VPS and dedicated server deals!

OpenVZ Offerings:

Holiday 6G
-6GB Dedicated RAM
-45GB SSD
-2TB Bandwith
-4 Shared CPU Core
-1gbps Port
-1 IPv4 IP
-UK or BG or NY or DE or LA
-OpenVZ
-6.30 euros per month
ORDER NOW!

1GB Dedicated RAM
-15GB SSD
-1TB Bandwidth
-2 shared CPU Cores
-1gbps port
-1 IPv4 IP
-OpenVZ
-3 euros per month
ORDER NOW!

2GB Dedicated RAM
-25GB SSD
-1TB Bandwidth
-2 shared CPU Cores
-1gbps port
-1 IPv4 IP
-OpenVZ
-4 euros per month OR 20 euros per year
ORDER NOW!

4GB Dedicated RAM
-35GB SSD
-1TB Bandwidth
-4 shared CPU Cores
-1gbps port
-1 IPv4 IP
-OpenVZ
-5 euros per month OR 30 euros per year
ORDER NOW!

KVM Offerings in Sofia:
2GB Dedicated RAM
-30GB RAID10 HDD
-2 shared CPU cores
-1TB Bandwidth
-1gbps port
-1 IPv4
-KVM
-5 euros per month
ORDER NOW!

IncredibleVPS - Dedicated CPU KVM instances in Florida, US:
IncredibleVPS - 4G
- 1 Dedicated CPU core
- 4GB Dedicated RAM (DDR3 ECC)
- 50GB RAID10 HDD
- 2TB Premium Bandwith
- 1 Gbps Port
- 1 IPv4 IP

Optional DDOS Protection

6.50 Euros per month
ORDER NOW!

Dedicated Server, available only in Sofia:
Dual Quad Core Xeon L5630
-8GB RAM - FREE UPGRADE TO 16GB
-500GB HDD - FREE UPGRADE TO 1TB
-100mbps port - FREE UPGRADE TO 1gbps
-5TB Bandwidth
-/29 IPv4, dedicated VLAN
-43 euros per month or 400 euros per year (which is only 33 euros per month)
-FREE Upgrade to 48GB RAM on all yearly purchases
ORDER NOW!

Pricing without VAT. If you provide a valid VAT ID during sign up, you will get VAT-free invoice.

Custom plans, resource pools, r1soft licenses and others are available by contacting us over here

Lowend Dual L5630/L5520s are also available, by reaching to us. Different kind of dedicated servers available for lease or lease to own in Sofia and London, including latest generation of Xeon v5.

IPv4 in all RIRs is available for lease on monthly/3-monthly/6-monthly/12-monthly contracts. Contact me directly at alex{at}dagroup.bg to discuss pricing and needs. Got a lot of /24s in stock.

Alex

Thanked by 1ucxo

Comments

• @AlexBarakov Does your control panel have OS reinstall and reboot/restart options? Is TUN/TAP active in your OpenVZ plans?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@parca_ne - our control panel offers easy reinstallations as well as power control. TUN/TAP can also be enabled in the control panel.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • parca_neparca_ne Member
    edited March 2017

@AlexBarakov said:
    @parca_ne - our control panel offers easy reinstallations as well as power control. TUN/TAP can also be enabled in the control panel.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Can you add an extra 512GB of traffic? (€12/yr plan) @AlexBarakov

@henryford - technically - no, they should not be 404's. Honestly, that's something which I've forgotten to update. It will be fixed. We do offer some managed R1Soft services, which are not listed on our website and the whole project got pretty delayed, but will be up sometime in Q2 2017. We will be doing a full re-design of this website soon and any dead links will for sure be fixed prior that. Thank you for pointing out.

• tip: Update post to mention 1TB transfer on the Sofia KVM offer.

Fighting sofia temptation since 2016. ;)

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov

vimalware said: tip: Update post to mention 1TB transfer on the Sofia KVM offer.

Fighting sofia temptation since 2016. ;)

Aaaand... that's done! Thank you for noticing! :)

• @AlexBarakov
    the ticket (#630099) was closed 1 month ago , how about to relpy it ?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@AlexBarakov is a good guy. I have had the 1gb vps at their NJ/NYC location for a couple months now and am thoroughly impressed. Good performance and good network, Alex is also quick to respond to tickets.

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov

@gongyi - the ticket you're referring to was last answered by me. After that was closed by WHMCS automatically. That being said, I indeed missed the email. No worries on that, billing will verify the information and get it sorted out for you tomorrow :)

@MasonR - Thank you!

• Can the openvz run docker? Also, speed test files for ny/ni/Florida location.

• no 1GB offer on IncredibleVPS.com ?

@yolo_me - our openvz plans are not compatible with docker. The test files can be found in my initial post.

@Devonius - plans in incrediblevps.com start from 4GB and 1 dedicated core. Which is very affordable.

• @AlexBarakov You did not answer my responsibilities?

parca_ne said: @AlexBarakov You did not answer my responsibilities?

I am sorry, missed it. Happy b-day! Unfortunately, we can not offer any further discounts.

Alex

• @AlexBarakov Does your vps support watching Netflix?

• darkdark Member

is the IPv6 address available yet?

@summerstar - I can't confirm that. We are not limiting it in any way currently, it depends if the IPs are blacklisted at Netflix or not.

@dark - in which location? We provider /64s in all locations, excluding LA.

Alex

• darkdark Member

sounds well Alex, interested in the Nuremberg, DE, 1GB plan if yours do not have a 512MB ram plan, if the features proper, will try send 1 month payment to test basic performance, to see possibility. does the DDOS protection included in the price, or need some extra payment? do yours need a client's ID photo etc for verification? does it support paypal or credit card payment? does it support rDNS settings for both v4 and v6?

• datakodatako Member
    edited March 2017

@summerstar most IPs here are blocked by Netflix already, and seeing as how many of these AlphaVPS is selling, I'd bet lots of people do the same thing soooo IPs are probably blacklisted at Netflix. It's difficult to find a VPS that works... 1 out of 6 I have work for me, and it's in Europe. VPS used to be a great way for a cheap netflix vpn, but it is unlikely you'll get one that works nowadays :(

• @AlexBarakov Does have a Ubuntu 14 minimal OS? Is there a limit to reinstall the operating system?

• VeskoVVeskoV Member, Host Rep

@ansiklopedi Yes, we have Ubuntu 14.04 minimal and there is a limit of 30 reinstalls per month. That can always be increased but I doubt that you're gonna reach it.

• helllo

Are they have centos 7 template os?

anyone want to confirming it

• GolbinexGolbinex Member
    edited April 2017

@add_iT said:
    helllo

Are they have centos 7 template os?

anyone want to confirming it

Yes they have it, you just have to reinstall it in CP

Thanked by 1add_iT