Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have problem after online.net DC3 ASR upgrade?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone have problem after online.net DC3 ASR upgrade?

Hi,
Just want to know the problem only occurs at me or something. Test has been made from Hong Kong. Everything is fine before this upgrade. Unfortunately, my server from online are failed connect to ssh or ftp port after this upgrade. Ping testing are also 100% lost but website can connect with a much slower speed. I am already contacted with online support. The problem is that they find everthing is ok and well connect with my server. Anyone here with server fron online DC3 also fine?

Sorry for my poor English. -.-

Regards,
Edward

Comments

• YuraYura Member

Did you try to ssh from another IP, VPN for an example? Did you run some speedtests from your server?

• Yup just try with ovh server. Can connect ssh and ftp but much slower.

• Can you try hetzner to/from hong kong? I have a server in hong kong which gets 1000+ms ping to both online.net and hetzner networks. OVH and digitalocean are fine though.

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited March 2017

@Edward_S my upload and download speeds is a crap right now

• Hetzner to Online DC3, 1.3gb transfer started around 9MB/s, gradually increasing to 23MB/s, fluctuating some in between. This isn't terrible but at other times I've gotten nearly 100MB/s for such transfers.