Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedi with /24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedi with /24

dodheimsgarddodheimsgard Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

Hey, im looking for small dedi (i3 or similar CPU, 4-8gb ram, 100mbps port - 5-10TB) with /24 block, IPs will be used for social accounts management. No spamming, email sending, seo releated stuff etc.

Location - any.
Bandwidth 5-10Tb.
Month to month contract only.
PM me your offers.

Comments

• ucxoucxo Member

LowEndTalk Community Rules: We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc.

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

• @ucxo
    Can you explain how yor post is releated to my request? Social profile (fb, twitter) management for plumbers, lawyers, jewelry store, relocation company is releated to your quote?

• This is LET, it doesn't have to make sense, don't worry.

Thanked by 1alfred
  • We just get a lot of IPv4 /24 /23 /22 request everyday here that are going to use their IPs to buy sneakers, so people is very skeptical when people ask for IP ranges like you do.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @deadbeef
    Yes, its LET, but there are people who run legit companies and are looking for business. Suggestion by some guy who dont have clue what he is talking about that my request is releated to illegal stuff is... far from ok.

@myhken
    Why IPs used for buying sneakers is bad/harmful for IPs owner? I dont have a clue about sneakers, just curious :)

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited March 2017

This is possible with OVH if you have the money, https://us.ovh.com/us/order/dedicated/#/legacy/dedicated?product=~(planCode~'160host1)

Up to 256 individual IPv4s (or a /24 block if they have subsequent .0-.255 avalible) for no additional monthly cost, just $3 per IP as a one time payment https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/free-ips.xml

• Yea i know about OVH deal, but many proxy companies use OVH so there is high risk that IP have bad history.

Also OVH few years ago had similar payment policy for extra ips, than they changed it to monthly fee for all customers, than they rolled back to 1 time payment so is quite risky to pay one time fee, when after 3 months OVH can change rules of game :)

• ucxoucxo Member

@dodheimsgard said:
    @ucxo
    Can you explain how yor post is releated to my request? Social profile (fb, twitter) management for plumbers, lawyers, jewelry store, relocation company is releated to your quote?

Like @myhken said, your request looks word-to-word like the "I want to buy limited edition shoes to rip people off on ebay" we've been getting almost daily. I did spend a minute thinking and I can't come up with a legitimate use case that requires 128 IPs for merely one or two months.

Please do tell me why managing social media accounts requires over a hundred different IPs, and only rented for the short term (those plumbers won't just go out of business in two or three months, I hope?).
    I'm honestly curious, no sarcasm here for once.

• @ucxo said:
    I did spend a minute thinking

I like how you felt this was a notable event for you to share with the community.

• ucxoucxo Member

@deadbeef said:

@ucxo said:
    I did spend a minute thinking

I like how you felt this was a notable event for you to share with the community.

It certainly is! Doesn't happen everyday that I think before I type. ;)

Seriously though, I wanted to convey that my pointer at the forum rules wasn't a knee-jerk reaction, but was in fact based on my current knowledge.
    That's also why I asked @dodheimsgard to educate me on what exactly they're doing, so I can perhaps amend my opinion accordingly.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • dodheimsgarddodheimsgard Member
    edited March 2017

Please do tell me why managing social media accounts requires over a hundred different IPs

If your company have over hundred clients, you need over houndred IPs, easy as 2+2 plus some clients (marketing agency) require few or even XXX accounts managed (for example fanpages).

When it comes to short term (month to month contract) - you never know quality of your new hosting provider before you buy server so you go for month to month. Same with this stuff. When provider is ok for X months you can safely go for 6-12 month contract with better pricing.

to educate me on what exactly they're doing

Hope i told you enough :) Some guys in same business niche as mine rent few thousands IPs, so few houndreds is still nothing.

• ucxoucxo Member

@dodheimsgard said: If your company have over hundred clients, you need over houndred IPs

But why do you need a separate IP per account? I've never seen problems with logging into multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts from the same IP…

• @ucxo
    With all respect its not private coaching. You never seen problems, but it dont mean there are no options for potential problems. EOT

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@ucxo said:

@dodheimsgard said: If your company have over hundred clients, you need over houndred IPs

But why do you need a separate IP per account? I've never seen problems with logging into multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts from the same IP…

Because he or she wants to circumvent security measures when dealing with fake profiles for example. If that would be genuine the OP wouldn't need more than 1 IP. This at the end will end with subnet banned at the places he is using them and either a request to 'replace' or cancellation request, thus leaving the OP with damaged asset and no compensation.

Thanked by 1JahAGR
  • dodheimsgarddodheimsgard Member
    edited March 2017

@Clouvider
    1. You dont have clue what you are talking about.

1. You have no knowedgle about what you are talking about.

2. You have no experience in what you are talking about.

But ofc you had to blame me.

Let me prove what im saying::
    So i login to FB with 1 IP for client from Australia, Russia, Canada, USA, Germany itp, itd, etc. And what? I rise FB flag because its not normal that people from few different countries login to FB at same time from one IP.

In result client is asked to provide his idetity documents to prove if he is for real who he is. After such thing client will look for someone other to manage his accounts.

It would be stupid and unprofessional to use 1 IP to manage multiple social accounts.

• WSSWSS Member

When I take over as benevolent dictator for life, social network scamming fucks, much like shoe shillers, will be disemboweled publicly for their crimes.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Just talk to your ISP about getting more IPs for your business connection? Most will be happy to oblige for a fee.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • Wouldn't it be better to get 1 correctly geolocated IP per client country?

• cociucociu Member

dodheimsgard said: dodheimsgard

you want montly period , also i think you want cheap service, are you opened to deposit something like guarantee ?