Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Dev Server VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Dev Server VPS

I am looking for a vps with 1gb of RAM and 40GB of storage and 2 ipv4. No location or speed requirements. cPanel Dev/com license include would be nice but not expected. This will be use for strictly educational purposes on WHM/cPanel. No live sites will be hosted. Looking to pay yearly and Bitcoin preferred but not required. I have one at 17$ USD a year so would like to stay in the same ballpark.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

$17/yr? Care to share?

• IshaqIshaq Member

So you want a VPS with 1 GB RAM, 40GB storage, 2 IPv4, a cPanel license (preferably of course), for $17/year?

Ok.

• WSSWSS Member

@Ishaq said:
    So you want a VPS with 1 GB RAM, 40GB storage, 2 IPv4, a cPanel license (preferably of course), for $17/year?

Yes, please.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Ishaq said:

Ok.

If you can make it up to 2GB ram, would be nice too!

Ofcourse [preferably]

• WSSWSS Member

I'd even be willing to take 4TB RAM, and 20PB of storage for $17/yr [preferably CPanel licensed but might be able to make due with CrayOS].

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'll take it without the cpanel license for $17/yr.

• WSSWSS Member

@raindog308 said:
    I'll take it without the cpanel license for $17/yr.

Rent it out with the license, and pay for better hosting, man! Sheesh! This is supposed to be educational, but you didn't learn anything!

Thanked by 2dedicados raindog308
  • CloudAtCost got you covered

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • WSS said: This is supposed to be educational, but you didn't learn anything!

this...

• this was a request so I put everything I would like lol.. cpanel was unrealistic I know but if someone had a dev license wanted them to have the option to chime in. really more looking for a yearly vps with 2 ips

Hostodo has my current server
    http://imgur.com/a/IZbhH

• cPanel Development license he is talking about which is free. But I don't think that the hoster should get a license for him. Anyway, running cP on a $17/year is a really really bad idea.

• Do yourself a favour and get a shared hosting package from buyshared.com @Francisco

• Ishaq said: So you want a VPS with 1 GB RAM, 40GB storage, 2 IPv4, a cPanel license (preferably of course), for $17/year?

Don't forget, needs to be able to run CloudLinux :P

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

$17/year (without any setup fees, please) - I will take the whole DC with 10 x /8 IPv4 and all service should be pro-active managed, pointless waste of time for something smaller than that!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

You can apply for a free Dev cPanel license, as long as your project is about developing modules, etc.

Contact their staff and they'll set you up.

Though if you want it for educational purposes... Unless you're a teacher @ a school, you won't get it.

We've been contributing with a few ideas and reporting quite a few bugs in cPanel. We got a Dev license from a contribution programm.