Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cociu's VPS toooooo slow
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cociu's VPS toooooo slow

DigitalJoseeDigitalJosee Member
edited March 2017 in Help

Anyone else, that use Cociu's VPS, is having such low speeds?
I have installed squid and the proxy is unusable, it's even slower than my slow 1mbit connection.

Upload speed is near 0, seems like I got capped, but my VPS is 1 day old.

Comments

• Fake news

• Why don't you ask @cociu?

• Romania has a high level of corruption and the majority of businesses must bribe all authorities. Just wait, @cociu will solve it soon.

• @default said:
    Romania has a high level of corruption and the majority of businesses must bribe all authoritiesgang members.

Fixed

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2017

@DigitalJosee thanks for open a tiket , any way you are the only who complain the speed. Way not put eaven hostsolutions.ro in the title ? maybe "scam" word will be better too.

• quickquick Member

lol he registered yesterday and the first post is a drama thread.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2017

Also you have opened a tiket only for 1 hour so please try next time to allow us at least 2/4 hours to check what is wrong because definetly is not our quality. :

21/03/2017 20:25 - [Ticket ID: 735080] VPS too slow, barely usable

• cociucociu Member

quick said: lol he registered yesterday and the first post is a drama thread.

always is the same no worry.

• DigitalJoseeDigitalJosee Member
    edited March 2017

@cociu said:
    @DigitalJosee thanks for open a tiket , any way you are the only who complain the speed. Way not put eaven hostsolutions.ro in the title ? maybe "scam" word will be better too.

Thanks, it's seems a little better now, but far from what it was yesterday.

Lel, I didn't said that you're a scammer, I was trying to see if this problem was related to my VPS, or all VPSs.

@quick said:
    lol he registered yesterday and the first post is a drama thread.

That's not drama, I'm just complain about.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2017

DigitalJosee said: Thanks, it's seems a little better now, but far from what it was yesterday. Lel, I didn't said that you're a scammer, I was trying to see if this problem was related to my VPS, or all VPSs.

i will tell you something here in public , we are not the best in tiketing support you have opened this thread withowt wait our tiket response (your tiket is only for 1 hour opened) so this i think is not normaly. Also you have 5 days money back guarantee so use it .

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DigitalJosee said:

Opening a thread complaining before giving the provider a chance to resolve the issue is the definition of drama.

• WSSWSS Member

@cociu said:
    i will tell you something here in public , we are not the best in tiketing support you have opened this thread withowt wait our tiket response (your tiket is only for 1 hour opened) so this i think is not normaly. Also you have 5 days money back guarantee so use it .

Take your pills.

Thanked by 4joeri FredQc Yura switsys
  • While you may have been in the right @coicu, I suggest you keep personal matters separated from professional matters.

It's extremely unprofessional to be sarcastic when someone asks a simple question.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

@DigitalJosee said:

Opening a thread complaining before giving the provider a chance to resolve the issue is the definition of drama.

I can't believe you let the "Lel" kek bullshit go. You're getting soft, son. Too many tentacles. Get back to work.

• @cociu said:

Dude. Slow down. He is just complaining about the speed. He didn't say you took his money. I agree you should have more time to reply. But you seem to feel personally attacked. Or fed up with your own business.

Thanked by 2deadbeef FredQc
  • cociucociu Member
    edited March 2017

DennisdeWit said: But you seem to feel personally attacked

understand perfectly ... but what i dont understand is way open discution in a Forum when we have tiketing ? also i think a hour response time is verry resonable in this days. But never mind ... the client always have reason " so i have learn this day`s how to kiss a ass" when is need. In the tiket is mentioning another hosting company so is not his first tiket opened.

Just my 2 cents.

• cociucociu Member

DigitalJosee said: DigitalJosee

Also thanks for make your ip public , now we recive ddos so you can expect a null route verry soon until the ddos is stop.

• WSSWSS Member

This thread has convinced my subconscious to read all @cociu posts in a Sacha Cohen voice. IS NICE!

• @cociu said:

DennisdeWit said: But you seem to feel personally attacked

understand perfectly ... but what i dont understand is way open discution in a Forum when we have tiketing ?

The same reason you created this thread few days ago.

Thanked by 2Yura Host4Go
  • cociucociu Member

Four20 said: The same reason you created this thread few days ago.

yeah ...

• WHTWHT Member

/me is waiting for that sisters part :))

Thanked by 1WSS
  • OP seems to have registered BEFORE opening a ticket, and opened this thread 1h after opening said ticket. I think these kind of practices should be considered morally wrong. @jarland or @ishaq?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

I think people are starting to register just to fuck with @cociu.. because he's easy to rile.

@teamacc said:
    OP seems to have registered BEFORE opening a ticket, and opened this thread 1h after opening said ticket. I think these kind of practices should be considered morally wrong. @jarland or @ishaq?

Welp.. nailed THAT one.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Guys, this is getting out of hand. @cociu has a ticket system - take it there and come back with a new thread if needed.

• AmitzAmitz Member

I closed this thread while @cociu was writing his final reply to it, so he asked me to post it for him:

Ok , find the problem , i am verry "idiot" this user @DigitalJosee was registered in the day 20.03.2017 with fake details and hi pay with another ones. After not active his account hi send me here a PM asking for his vps. I have refound him and i have tell him to register with true details and we will provide the vps. So i am verry sure this was not a good intention for the first time. Way i am idiot ? for offering the second chanse. Any @op or moderator can confirm this discution about fake person was made in PM here in LET. @DennisdeWit do you understand way i have been hungry ?

• @jarland and cc guys, we should really consider having ticketing system in lLET and integrate with providers. Could be another revenue channel. It seems there is no stopping people from thinking that LET is a support system. If we cant beat them, then join them

This discussion has been closed.