Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[GINERNET] 16.99 €/year SSD OpenVZ :: 512 MB of RAM + 512 of vSwap and 30% Lifetime discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[GINERNET] 16.99 €/year SSD OpenVZ :: 512 MB of RAM + 512 of vSwap and 30% Lifetime discount

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2013 in Offers

Dear LowEndTalk users,

from GinerNet we bring here a last time offer for LEB & LET users, not announced on our website.

As always, we offer our VPS on SSDs, so we guarantee the best possible performance for your VPS server, you can finally compress or make a backup and to keep working on your VPS as if nothing was happening, and of course ensuring the best possible price.

OFFER SPECS

DataCenter: Alicante (España)

Virtualization: OpenVZ

Control panel: SolusVM

CPU: Xeon E3-12xx - 1 vCore @ 1 GHz

Memory: 1 GB (512 MB de RAM DDR3 and 512 MB vSwap SSD)

Disk: 5 GB SSD (If you need more space, send me a PM to make you a custom quote)

Switchport: 100 Mbps

Transfer: 300 GB/mes

Backup-1: 2 snapshots from SolusVM (The client can run a full VPS backup and restore when you want)

Backup-2: Remote automated backups

TUN/TAP/PPP modules actives for VPN services.

PRICE: 16.99 €/year

>> ORDER NOW <<

GENERAL DISCOUNT FOR LEB & LET users, promotion code: LET

About:

In GinerNet we are a accredited RIPE LIR member, thanks to this accreditation, we have a direct support class for network traffic control and IP addressing so that does not rely on third parties to provide services. Our Autonomous System is AS59432.

We have our own network and server architecture that stayed in our private racks with restricted access in our CPD of Alicante (ABServer), where we have taken out a 1Gbps transfer rate peering with AireNetworks, the most largest transit provider in Spain that provides direct connection to major ISPs in "Espanix" (Telefónica, ONO, Jazztel, Vodafone, Orange, Easynet, etc ...) and international (Level3, Tinet, Cogent, Colt, Init7, Savvis, etc ...) which gives us excellent worldwide visibility.

We provide our service using the most modern hardware technology using 3 servers in cluster (running OpenVZ inside KVM) + 1 server for backups + 1 server reserved as spare in case of HW crash.

I remain at your disposal to answer your questions in this thread or you can contact the support service to clear any questions you have. Do not forget that we are at your disposal every day of the year 24.

You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with the latest news

Best regards!!

Comments

• Nice offer

This ASN doesn't appear to be announcing any prefixes at the moment.

Why are there no prefix announcements under your AS? Also please change the title to 512MB RAM since this is the amount that gets provided.

• albertdbalbertdb Member
    edited June 2013

Excellent!

Una oferta increible. Eso sí, el 4% de tramitación... como que no. Casi seguro que la tramitación es automática, así que no veo la necesidad de hinchar el precio de forma artificial. Lo pido y te envio un tiquet. Edito: Veo que hay que pagar en el momento. Ya me cuesta pagar el IVA, como para pagar un 4% sacado de la nada. Si es por las tarifas de Paypal, pago con tarjeta o transferencia, pero así porque si no.

In English: http://goo.gl/V2HsK

• Since an additional IPv4 address seems not to be an option, is IPv6 supported?

• emreemre Member, LIR

Nice CloudCore Router but poor switch..
    Create a bridge interface and plug in your servers directly to cloudcore
    It will be much more easier for you to manage :)
    And ditch that switch...

• Aren't you the company that took over Vpsdeploy a long time ago?

I recommended Vpsdeploy to 3 different friends and I only heard horrible stories.

(Too bad, Because I loved Vpsdeploy)

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Nice offer

Why are there no prefix announcements under your AS? Also please change the title to 512MB RAM since this is the amount that gets provided.

Hi, at this moment our IPs are announced by the AS of the datacenter (ABServer). We will announce our routes using our AS at Q4-2013

The title is correct, the VPS is provided with 1GB of memory (512 MB of RAM + 512 of vSwap on SSD disk).

@albertdb said:
    Excellent!

Una oferta increible. Eso sí, el 4% de tramitación... como que no. Casi seguro que la tramitación es automática, así que no veo la necesidad de hinchar el precio de forma artificial. Lo pido y te envio un tiquet. Edito: Veo que hay que pagar en el momento. Ya me cuesta pagar el IVA, como para pagar un 4% sacado de la nada. Si es por las tarifas de Paypal, pago con tarjeta o transferencia, pero así porque si no.

In English: http://goo.gl/V2HsK

Estimado albertdb, la comisión de tramitación no está sacada de la nada, hay varios conceptos y trabajos que engloban ese porcentaje, solo las comisiones bancarias superan ese 4%. Lo siento.

@newlogin said:
    Since an additional IPv4 address seems not to be an option, is IPv6 supported?

The cost for extra IPs is 5€/month. You can request via ticket.

@emre said:
    Nice CloudCore Router but poor switch..
    Create a bridge interface and plug in your servers directly to cloudcore
    It will be much more easier for you to manage :)
    And ditch that switch...

Thanks, but we need more than 12 RJ45 ports to connect our servers. Each node uses 5 ports, 4 for public WAN + 1 por private LAN. We will upgrade the switch some day (to add new servers), it run perfectly ;)

@taronyu said:
    Aren't you the company that took over Vpsdeploy a long time ago?

I recommended Vpsdeploy to 3 different friends and I only heard horrible stories.

(Too bad, Because I loved Vpsdeploy)

Yes, there was several issues migrating all VPS from vpsdeploy to Ginernet:

• New IPs
    • New VPS plataform based on RHEL 6 instead of RHEL 5
    • Some price upgrades for some VPS with a vpsdeploy crazy offers

We have lost several vpsdeploy customers, but most of our current customers are happy. For example, we host planetadejuego.com , one of the biggest games blogs in Spain with more than 70.000 blog posts...

Regards!

• uptime

15:34:22 up 30 days, 17:44, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

I'm with them since 2 months. So far so good.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2013

Seems good offer and interesting location.

@jmginer said:
    The title is correct, the VPS is provided with 1GB of memory (512 MB of RAM + 512 of vSwap on SSD disk).

With all respect, now is correct.

@newlogin said:
    is IPv6 supported?

Same question?

• @jmginer said:
    The cost for extra IPs is 5€/month. You can request via ticket.

So... That would be "no" on IPv6?

@newlogin said:

Sorry, we dont provide IPv6 at this moment.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

support is in english right? i dont need to know spanish?

@jcaleb said:

Yes, we provide support in English ;)

• albertdbalbertdb Member
    edited June 2013

@jmginer said:
    Estimado albertdb, la comisión de tramitación no está sacada de la nada, hay varios conceptos y trabajos que engloban ese porcentaje, solo las comisiones bancarias superan ese 4%. Lo siento.

No me acaba de convencer, porque no sé como estará la cosa en el Banco de Valencia, pero en el mío y en la mayoría la recepción de trasferencias nacionales es gratuita. Dicho esto, VPS pedido, todo sea por apoyar el emprendedurismo español y a quienes han demostrado hacer bien su trabajo como es tu caso (también soy cliente de OVH).

@jcaleb said:

Of course is in English, but I'm so lazy to speak in English to someone who is less than 300km far away in the same country and then Giner answers in the same language.

@newlogin said:

IPv6 in Spain it's, lets say, inexistent?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Nice.

• DeanDean Member
    edited June 2013

And... they have disappeared.
    @jmginer