Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Report offensive Messages ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to Report offensive Messages ?

DotALDotAL Member

Hello,

Well i was wondering, how i am suppose to report offending messages in this community ?

Well i got this not cool, message from shovenose:

And i didnt see any report button, so i am wondering where should i report this cases ?

Thank you :)

Comments

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Lol. @shovenose

• NickGHNickGH Member
    edited June 2013

Wasn't He Banned? And Aside From A Pm To An Admin I'm Not Sure. You Can Flag It.

• Well, this is shovenose for you.

• MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited June 2013

I don't see how him PM'ing somebody and calling them an asshole is such a big deal.

I call people assholes all the time. At least he was decent and sent it privately, but now that it's out in the open.

Man, you're an asshole.

Ninja-edit (applicable):

• @DotAL said:
    Well i got this not cool, message from shovenose:

But what if he is right? (he is never right and is an asshole himself btw)

If you can't take that little heat you better stay out of LET.

• @Liam said:
    Thank you for alerting me to this. I'm not sure in what context this was sent but shovenose should know he is here on a last chance basis.

Would hate to see us here without our own village idiot. He is so dumb it's funny sometimes. Please let him stay, there are way bigger assholes then Shovenose, they be better kicked first.

• @snelweg said:
    (he is never right and is an asshole himself btw)

He's actually been considerably better lately.

• IshaqIshaq Member

This isn't regarded as offensive.

Ignore it and move on. Simple?

• I would talk to his mom and maybe Internet access will be revoked for name calling online.

Cyber bullying by teenagers is an epidemic in the United States and any parent who would just sit back to let their child become a cyber bully online is just as bad as letting your child start to deal drugs or pledge allegiance to terrorist groups

• sigh

@shovenose what is wrong with you?

@DotAL Deal with it. He used vulgarity near you. This is the internet.

@doughmanes I dearly hope you're being sarcastic.

• Please show the rest of the message? I can see that he says "Wow" as if you said something offensive to him.

• DotALDotAL Member

@Brightbull said:
    Please show the rest of the message? I can see that he says "Wow" as if you said something offensive to him.

• mommy somebody called me a bad thing on the internet i want them banned

• FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT as we say in England

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I thought name calling was considered a childish act in general. Sure i understand that adults do it but it depends maybe on maturity alot of the times? After all, as adults we should have or exercise some level of control.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Alright, maybe what I said was a bit over the top. However, here's what pissed me off. I've done business with DotAL before, I bought some domains from him. And I paid promptly and the process went smoothly.

Next time I see DotAL it's on here, being completely rude to me.
    So yes, DotAL is, in my opinion, an asshole.

Even though I should have probably kept said opinion to myself.