Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small VPS anually paid for SolusVM Master
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small VPS anually paid for SolusVM Master

firejamesfirejames Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

Hello guys,
I'm interested in a small vps that I can use as a solusvm master. I'd like to pay it annually. Please shout some offers. Thank you.

P.S. I'd like offers from companies that have at least 2 years of operation in business and are here to stay :)

Comments

• Yay, I get to say this again :)

You have two choices:

Two fantastic providers, both over 2+ years of operation. Tagged Francisco from BuyVM to see if he has something to suit you.

• firejamesfirejames Member
    edited March 2017

Thank you @FlamesRunner. What would be the min requirements for a solusvm master ? 128Mb ram is enough or should I go with at least 256mb ?

• Including everything (NGINX, etc on the SVM stack), I'd go with 256MB of RAM but it's possible to run it in 128MB.

Thanked by 1firejames
  • IshaqIshaq Member

What's your budget?

We haven't been in business for 2 years yet but I can definitely help you out with a DDoS protected service.

• MaherMaher Member

Hello,
    We can offer our VPS-XS for 15$/year, if you're interested toss me a PM

• FlamesRunner said: FlamesRunner

What's good for Russian is that for a German - Das ist fantastisch

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • We can do 256MB RAM for $15/year on a KVM or LXC VPS. It would be located in Tampa, FL. Let me know if you're interested!

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@firejames

How much ram are you thinking of getting it set up with. Disk space is not a big deal but depending on how many servers you that are going to connect Ram will come into play here.

• @centexhosting I'm thinking to go with 256MB. I only have two nodes with less than 10 VPSes.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@firejames - I've PMed you with some of our current specials.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

For a solus you should try to get at least 1GB because of the stats keeping. You for sure want SSD though because the statistics keeping is very IO heavy.

Francisco

Thanked by 1firejames
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Thanked by 1firejames
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited March 2017

The fact that for the German Das ist fantastisch for a Ukrainian Kill the Pig..)

https://youtu.be/3C04TKCce8s

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I can offer 1 GB RAM with 20 GB SSD for 45€/yearly.

• Ordered from @AlexBarakov.
    I'm at yum update at the moment :)
    Thank you everyone for their offers.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2017

nice to see you found something :)