Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[request] Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[request] Dedicated Server

hello guys

i am using this one now
Newest Generation Haswell G3220 3ghz dual core, 8gb ram, 1x 128gb SSD(or 1TB HDD) $165/month.
its completely managed with cpanel

so do you guys having such one with managed and cpanel in low cost let me know

Comments

• RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

Yes, we can certainly provide this service including your cPanel and management requirements. https://radwebhosting.com/dedicated-servers/clearance-dedicated-servers/

• a managed slice from @francisco would be a much better option.

• YuraYura Member
    edited March 2017

@RadWebHosting said:
    Yes, we can certainly provide this service including your cPanel and management requirements. https://radwebhosting.com/dedicated-servers/clearance-dedicated-servers/

You are here for almost a year. Is there any reason why you don't apply/qualify for a Provider badge?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Junkless said:
    a managed slice from @francisco would be a much better option.

Thanks!

The OP would be at $72.00/month for 8GB RAM, 2TB storage, and cPanel+Softaculous. I'd throw managed in for free. You'd get 4 cores at 2Ghz+ each.

Francisco

• YuraYura Member

@Junkless said:

Slices are unmanaged, aren't they?

edited March 2017

@Yura said:

@Junkless said:

A slice wouldn't have 1TB space. If a user picks up an 8GB SLICE with cPanel though we'll manage it at no additional cost. Usually throw Softaculous in for free too :) Same goes for storage plans.

Our general rule of thumb is we're after $30.00/month or so on the base plan before we'll manage it. Management will be setup, configuration, imports, debugging, etc. Those tasks continue past the initial too so if down the road someone needs more imports done, we can do that easily.

Francisco

• thanks guys i am contacting you all with the same as i have some doubts

• @Yura said:

@Junkless said:

what are slices guys anyone can help me out here

gamejump said: what are slices guys anyone can help me out here

I guess the question is, do you need the 1TB space? Any idea on your actual space usage?

Francisco

• RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

@Yura said:

@RadWebHosting said:

You are here for almost a year. Is there any reason why you don't apply/qualify for a Provider badge?

Honestly, I've never looked into it. Is this something I should have?

• YuraYura Member

@RadWebHosting said:

@Yura said:

@RadWebHosting said:

Honestly, I've never looked into it. Is this something I should have?

It's not much but it says that your company satisfies minimal requirements set by this forum, and it allows you to open your own threads with offers. You don't have to get it, but I don't see why not if you are advertising here anyways.

• @gamejump said:

what are slices guys anyone can help me out here

Slice = Dedicated Resources VPS, so basically all the benefits of a dedicated server with all the features of a VPS. For your config, if do not need 1 TB disk and can manage with 128 GB SSD, @francisco's slices would be the best bet.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I can do an E3 with 32GB RAM and 1TB HDD fully managed with cPanel included at 150USD

• @TNAHosting in contact with them and got a nice deal their

Thanked by 1TNAHosting
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

gamejump said: i am using this one now Newest Generation Haswell G3220 3ghz dual core, 8gb ram, 1x 128gb SSD(or 1TB HDD) $165/month. its completely managed with cpanel

so do you guys having such one with managed and cpanel in low cost let me know

If you're interested in a dedicated server, we offer $49/mo unmanaged servers + $25/mo for management. We could assist you in setting up virtualization software (approx $5/mo), and you can run cPanel within a VPS for an additional $15/mo (licensing.)

This would come out to $94/mo and you would be able to have other VMs with much more resources.

32GB RAM
    E3-1240v2 (4c, 8t)
    2x 1TB HDD or 240GB SSD
    5Gbps DDoS Protection
    10TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    /28 IPv4

If you're interested, contact me and I can waive the licensing fees to bring it down to $74 per month.