Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a two IP LEB providers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for a two IP LEB providers?

is there one ? thanks.

Comments

• Almost everyone will do this, just ask people.

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited June 2013

For a dollar more (I think), @BlueVM has them. Our KVM's will have stock as soon as my graduation ceremony is over.

EDIT: Oh, also lunch.

• serverianserverian Member
    edited June 2013

@Rallias said:
    For a dollar more (I think), BlueVM has them. Our KVM's will have stock as soon as my graduation ceremony is over.

Go party you nerd.

• edited June 2013

Most providers (including us) can offer you additional IP's, just ask :)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We can of course do that, just ask

• I bought a two IP Node from iberx.com minites ago.
    But they seem not activate the node quickly.
    Still be waiting... Though I need the node to be open ASAP.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2013

@namestuff normally LEB providers will do fraud checking so it may be a few hours before the order is processed.

• @httpzoom said:
    namestuff normally LEB providers will do fraud checking so it may be a few hours before the order is processed.

Exactly, unless you discuss it beforehand.

• Go with Ipxcore, you won't be disappointed :D

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

We have custom KVM (used to have OVZ too, but is out of stock) and you can add IPs to the package. It is the only option for monthly payment, the others (add-ons) are for yearly payment only, even if your VPS is not on a yearly billing cycle.

• we can do this ( as most can ) up to 8 IP's per vps

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Can do as many IPs as you need, with valid justification. Just hit me up with a PM or sales ticket.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

We can do this. Send me a PM or submit a ticket and I'll see what we can do.

• NickGHNickGH Member

Our LEB specials (see my signature) have them as standard.

• @NickGH said:
    Our LEB specials (see my signature) have them as standard.

Thanks for the url.
    If we meet a DDoS, how will you handle with the node?
    I run only the DNS service (I have 10+ LEB nodes for this), sometime the DDoS against DNS can't be avoid.

• NickGHNickGH Member
    edited June 2013

@NameStuff said:
    Thanks for the url. If we meet a DDoS, how will you handle with the node? I >run only the DNS service (I have 10+ LEB nodes for this), sometime the DDoS >against DNS can't be avoid.

As standard we Use software to Monitor For And mitigate attacks, in such events that the attack is sustained for any period of time we may null route the IP's until the DDOS is over. There are other steps that can be taken but are generally not needed.

• NickGHNickGH Member

I Will Add That The Software We Use Is Monitored By A Live Human Around The Clock.

• @NickGH said:
    As standard we Use software to Monitor For And mitigate attacks, in such events that the attack is sustained for any period of time we may null route the IP's until the DDOS is over. There are other steps that can be taken but are generally not needed.

OK I will buy from you at least one VPS in next few days.