Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

VPN Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Service

ZealZeal Member

I want to create a VPN service, any recommendation on software and panels?
I basically want to create something similar to wtffast or killping, but provide a dedicated IP. Sometimes logging into multiple ips or sharing ips can cause problems for players/gamers using such services.

If possible I'd like these options:

• Block Illegal Services
  • Multiple IPs
  • Assign a Dedicated IP to a client

Thanks for your ideas/advice as always guys & gals. :)

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

how big is your first budget on this? especially mutliple IPs won't come cheap. if you're serious in starting a business like that do at least a planning about costs and how to to cover them during the first months or better year.

What game(s) do you want to cover? What regions? How you expect user numbers to grow till the end of the first year? What about billing/marketing/support?

If you need help I am available for (paid) consultation as I have gathered a lot of experience with gaming-optimised VPNs lately - but please don't expect an AIO solution at $7 ;-)