Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I fund a refund with my card?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can I fund a refund with my card?

nepsneps Member
edited March 2017 in Providers

I'm not a host, but I do use PayPal as a business. Can I fund a refund from my card, if I have already withdrawn the balance?

(edited for clarity)

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited March 2017

Sure, if you have it added as a funding source.

• Well you do need a balance to do the refund properly. I am not sure how paypal operates but usually credit card processors take it out of your balance in the next cycle. If you go negative, prompt payment or revenue is expected to make up for it otherwise fines may be assessed or credit rating is impacted.

• You need balance to issue the refund. As far as you can add balance using your CV, it's okay.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@neps said:
    I'm not a host, but I do use PayPal as a business. Can I fund a refund from my card, if I have already withdrawn the balance?

(edited for clarity)

Depending on the country, but for example in he U.K. If you Don't have balance refund will go from your bank account via Direct Debit. Ask PayPal support.