Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for best Web Host under 4$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for best Web Host under 4$

Hello everyone, title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a best/good :) web host under 4$ a month with domain included. I'm new to lowendtalk so if I'm putting this in wrong category please notify me. Thanks guys in advance

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

I doubt any host is going to give you a domain on a monthly term. Are you looking to pay yearly?

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2017

@cikavuve said:
    Hello everyone, title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a best/good :) web host under 4$ a month with domain included. I'm new to lowendtalk so if I'm putting this in wrong category please notify me. Thanks guys in advance

Hello,

If you get your own domain, I can offer extremely affordable cPanel SSD web hosting. Take a look at my current deals HERE.

Thanks,
    Cam

• Agreed with others here, think you'll struggle at that price point to get what you're looking for.

If you really can't afford a domain just pick up a freenom domain for nothing and choose a web host that suits.

• hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

Don't know about the Best but you can get hosting (€11.88) + domain (€7.99) = €19.87 per year at Hostens.

€19.87 per year is ~€1.66 per month.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Stablehost is a great web hosting provider, I don't know what their prices are right now though. You should always buy a domain yourself through a company like Namecheap though...

• I'm very happy with buyshared.net as a web host at $5 a year. It's amazing at the price level. No domain included though.

You can get some fringey domain suffixes like .party, .faith, .win and a few others for around $2 a year, porkbun.com is about the cheapest for that. A .com will be more like $10-12/year.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

For $48/yr, you can easily find a host, but you won't get it month-to-month.

• Hetzner web hosting is 1.9 euro/month and includes a domain, but there's a 9.9 euro setup fee. I think you can figure out what's going on.

Hmm, you might try this: https://www.online.net/en/hosting/online-perso

• YuraYura Member

@willie said:
    Hetzner web hosting is 1.9 euro/month and includes a domain, but there's a 9.9 euro setup fee. I think you can figure out what's going on.

• Under $4 per month, blue host remain the best as per your requirement. It offers free domains and ssl certificate with it. https://www.bluehost.com/shared

• HostBasticHostBastic Member, Host Rep

If your yearly budget is 48$/year there are plenty of decent shared hosting providers which include the domain price inside the yearly subscription fee.

• YuraYura Member
    edited March 2017

@HostBastic said:
    If your yearly budget is 48$/year there are plenty of decent shared hosting providers which include the domain price inside the yearly subscription fee.

Except that it is a very bad practice to have both your domain name and hosting from single provider. It never fails to bite them in their ass later on.

• saf31saf31 Member
    edited March 2017

Get your domain from namesilo, buy a hosting package from buyshared. This will probably be the best solution for you. Buyshared main person Francisco is very active in this forum and one of the most respected and reliable provider. https://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting/

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our hosting offers start at 1.99€/month (2.10$).

There is a promo you can get -50% the first year and the domain name is included.

The second year price goes back to 2.10$ and you have to renew domain name (13.80$ for .com domain for one year). So the second year costs you 2.10+(13.80/12)=3.25$/month.

https://express.ikoula.com/en/web-hosting

• edited March 2017

https://nodecomet.com/shared

$48/year ($4/month), yearly payment terms include free domain registration - Dallas, TX.

• WSSWSS Member

@definitelyliam said:
    Hosted on Dallas, TX.

That has to be one hellacious network.

• edited March 2017

@WSS said:

@definitelyliam said:
    Hosted on Dallas, TX.

That has to be one hellacious network.

I meant the location. Edited.

• WSSWSS Member

@definitelyliam said:
    I meant the location.

It was a throwaway poke, but now I'm interested in how you believe I interpreted that.

• @WSS said:

@definitelyliam said:
    I meant the location.

It was a throwaway poke, but now I'm interested in how you believe I interpreted that.

I thought the joke was it was "hosted" on Dallas, TX instead of a datacenter there.

I suck at picking up on humor so pardon me lol

• WSSWSS Member

@definitelyliam said:
    I thought the joke was it was "hosted" on Dallas, TX instead of a datacenter there.

No, you got it right. I struggled with your response. :)

• YuraYura Member

@definitelyliam said:
    $48/year ($2/month)

Try again.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

@Yura said:

@definitelyliam said:
    $48/year ($2/month)

It's your classic 2:1 deal. Just in the inverse.

• YuraYura Member

@WSS said:

@Yura said:

@definitelyliam said:
    $48/year ($2/month)

It's your classic 2:1 deal. Just in the inverse.

The Art of the Deal. Chapter 3. Uuge Discounts.

Good stuff.

• Holy crap I need coffee. LOL.

$4/month, not $2.