Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Object Storage - S3 Compatible (Max Budget $5/month) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Object Storage - S3 Compatible (Max Budget $5/month)

2»

Comments

• PramPram Member

BunnySpeed said: We offer cloud storage based in Amsterdam that makes it easy to integrate directly into our CDN. It has a FTP interface (planning to add more soon) and costs $0.02/GB per month. It's currently in beta.

Did bunnycdn system like s3 amazon (with API)? can you explain that?
    Thanks

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

At the moment we only support a FTP interface, so you can use a client such as FileZilla or easily automate it in probably all the programming languages. I'll be working on adding more interfaces ASAP.

• @Pram said:

BunnySpeed said: We offer cloud storage based in Amsterdam that makes it easy to integrate directly into our CDN. It has a FTP interface (planning to add more soon) and costs $0.02/GB per month. It's currently in beta.

Did bunnycdn system like s3 amazon (with API)? can you explain that?
    Thanks

BunnuCDN uses FTP. If your software supports FTP, give BunnyCDN a try! I'm personally using it for a while, and it's great!

You'll get a 14 day trial with 1TB of traffic, and they will give $10 balance with promo code 'EASTERISCOMING' .

But, if fast in east asia is a must, don't use them since they will charge you $30/TB. Otherwise, if you use their Volume Pullzones, It will cost you $5/TB(Only 4 server locations in EU and US tho)

If you are going to use BunnyCDN, also please consider using my ref link :)