Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DaringHost.com - SolusVM + Instant Setup ★ Steadfast Network ★ $5/Month or $25/YEAR! ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DaringHost.com - SolusVM + Instant Setup ★ Steadfast Network ★ $5/Month or $25/YEAR! ★

edited May 2013 in Offers

DaringHost.com - We Dare To Be Different

Daring Host understands that the internet world never shuts down or closes. It runs constantly: 24x7, 365 days of the year without interruptions. We understand that your website needs to be reached by the world every second of the day. This is why Daring Host's goal is to provide you with the most stable and reliable VPS service you've ever experienced. All of our plans are scalable. We offer you the option to upgrade individual parts of your plan at anytime. We also offer you the option to upgrade your management plan in case you need more help than you orginally expected.

Daring Host was founded in April of 2010, and has not looked back since. We have been here day in and day out for the past year and a half, without breaks. We take pride in helping our clients grow and becoming successful. We are not afraid to go the extra mile if it means our clients will have a better chance at successfully running their website or business.

Why pick Daring Host over the others?

Experience - We have been in business since 2010. We know what works, how it works, and why it works. Don't let your website or business fail due to incompetent hosting providers.

Scalibility - Each plan we offer is scalable. You can upgrade your configuration at anytime without any downtime or IP address changes. It's really that easy!

Customization - Do our pre-made plans not match your requirements? No problem. We offer fully customizable plans to exactly meet your requirements.

Reliability - We believe that no corners should be cut in our business. We use top of the line enterprise grade Supermicro servers on a rock solid network.

Support - Tired of waiting hours for support to reply to your ticket? That won't be a problem at DaringHost. Our support team is staffed 24x7x365 with knowledgeable technicians to help with any support related tasks.

Below is our exclusive LowEndTalk offer:

VPS Plan Includes:

Instant Setup

SolusVM Control Panel

Rock Solid Network (100% Network Uptime Guarantee!)

Reliable and Competent Support Staff

Add Full VPS Management For Only $15/month

LEB 1GB Ram Special - $5.00 Per Month or $25 Per Year

CPU: 2 Core @ 3.3GHz

Disk Space: 30GB

Dedicated Ram: 1GB

Burstable Ram: 2GB

Bandwidth: 2000GB

IPv4 Addresses: 1

Management: Unmanaged

Price: $5.00 Per Month or $25 Per Year

Order: Click Here To Order

Free VPS Migration

Want to switch from another host to DaringHost? No worries! We offer free VPS transfers with every plan. We will move and restore your VPS on our servers at no extra cost. Just open a support ticket after you place an order.

Datacenter + Network:

Our VPS nodes are located in Steadfast's 725 S Wells Facility (Chicago, Illinois)

Our VPS nodes are connected to a rock solid fully redundant BGP4 network (AS32748 - Steadfast Networks) consisting of multiple Tier 1 bandwidth providers.

Test IP Address: 208.100.4.54

Contact Us

Live Chat: Visit Our Website

Click Here To Open a Pre-Sale Support Ticket

Skype - Daringhost

Email - [email protected]

Comments

• alexalex Member

no SSL? you must be kidding me

• edited May 2013

@alex said:
    no SSL? you must be kidding me

We've temporarily moved the server that our main site is hosted on which is why there is no SSL. It will be moved back within a week. Once moved back you will see the SSL certificate on our site.

• SpiritSpirit Member

Steadfast have good IPv6 network. Is it IPv6 available with this offer?

• alexalex Member

@NickEsposito said:
    We've temporarily moved the server that our main site is hosted on which is why there is no SSL. It will be moved back within a week. Once moved back you will see the SSL certificate on our site.

buying a new cert and installing it would take you like an hour-two tops, lame excuse

• SpencerSpencer Member

@alex said:
    buying a new cert and installing it would take you like an hour-two tops, lame excuse

Since they are a HackForum host I wouldnt expect much

• @alex it takes only about 10 minutes to get an SSL up and running depending on the certificate! ;-)

• bobbybobby Member

(Not just this thread, but) "Providers" who replies in offer sections with no points except to mention moderators or whatever, hence "spamming" their sig is auto skip for me.

• alexalex Member

@Brightbull said:
    alex it takes only about 10 minutes to get an SSL up and running depending on the certificate! ;-)

never got one issued that fast :)

• edited May 2013

@Spencer said:

I'm not sure what relevance this has.

Yes, DaringHost advertised on Hackforums.

No, we don't allow booters, phishing, hacking scripts, ect.

Yes, we do follow DMCA's and take down requests.

Does DaringHost actively post advertisements on Hackforums: No

Despite the reputation that Hackforums hosts get, I can assure you that I do not run a "kiddie host". DaringHost has been around for over 3 years. I have not once given up on it. I never "took a break and then came back to it". Every single day for three years I've been running DaringHost.

DaringHost is my full time job. It's not a summer host, it's not a hobby, it's not a "I feel like hosting websites while I go to school", ect. Web hosting if my full time job.

How many "hackforums" hosts have public whois?

How many "hackforums" hosts have a phone number you can call?

How many "hackforums" hosts have support ticket reply times like:

How many "hackforums" hosts actually have an accountant and pay taxes on their income?

How many "hackforums" hosts actually have a mailing address that you can send mail?

How many "hackforums" hosts have been in a datacenter? How many own their own servers?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@NickEsposito ok, now back to my overlooked question please :)

• @Spirit said:
    NickEsposito ok, now back to my overlooked question please :)

Yes, IPv6 is available.

• Can you expain why you actively advertised on HackForums?

• awsonawson Member

LowEndPolice pls go

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@NickEsposito your TOS seems more for shared webhosting (shell access, background processes, memory usage...) than virtual private servers hosting so I am wondering, do you allow non-problematic private IRC usage (irc clients, bouncers) at VPS.

btw. thanks for sharing pictures from DC :)

• SpencerSpencer Member

@NickEsposito nice try sir, you rent those servers. They are from http://www.hostvenom.com/

So dont even try to pretend that you are colo your current servers.

• edited May 2013

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Can you expain why you actively advertised on HackForums?

I advertised on Hackforums when I first started DaringHost to get it off the ground.

@Spencer said:
    NickEsposito nice try sir, you rent those servers. They are from http://www.hostvenom.com/

So dont even try to pretend that you are colo your current servers.

The pictures attached are of the servers I own in New York City. I never said they were in Chicago.

And yes, the Chicago servers are from Hostvenom.

@Spirit said:
    NickEsposito your TOS seems more for shared webhosting (shell access, background processes, memory usage...) than virtual private servers hosting so I am wondering, do you allow non-problematic private IRC usage (irc clients, bouncers) at VPS.

btw. thanks for sharing pictures from DC :)

Please open a pre-sale support ticket so we can continue there: http://daringhost.com/billing/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Thanks!

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@NickEsposito it's more general question, I am on VPS rehab program... (2 VPSs down out of 64) so I shouldn't, I really shou....
    So we can assume that you may allow IRC on case to case basis, correct?

• SSL cert should move quite nicely regardless of server. As long as the domain is the same you should face no issue. Just move cert+key

• edited May 2013

@Spirit said:
    So we can assume that you may allow IRC on case to case basis, correct?

If the IRC is non-problematic as you said then yes, there should not be a problem. Of course botnets and other illegal activity is not allowed.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@NickEsposito around 240 people from this board at the moment hanging out at freenode (irc.freenode.net) #lowendtalk channel and talk. Well not all of then - most of them idle. Or just parked their IRC bouncers to hang around. And this is it. That's all what we do at IRC.
    You're welcome to visit us once time will allow you.

• @Spirit said:
    NickEsposito around 240 people from this board at the moment hanging out at freenode (irc.freenode.net) #lowendtalk channel and talk. Well not all of then - most of them idle. Or just parked their IRC bouncers to hang around. And this is it. That's all what we do at IRC.
    You're welcome to visit us once time will allow you.

That wouldn't be a problem then.

I'll check it out later today, thank you :)

• edited May 2013

@Spencer said:

It looks like you advertised on Hackforums too...? http://imgur.com/a/HzUOT

• datakodatako Member

@NickEsposito said:
    It looks like you advertised on Hackforums too...? http://imgur.com/a/HzUOT

ooooooooooh

• Tried to order one, but it seems the Order button doesnt do anything? Or is it one of my browser extensions?

• @joelgm said:
    Tried to order one, but it seems the Order button doesnt do anything? Or is it one of my browser extensions?

I've added more stock for the plan listed in this thread. When you place an order it should go through without issues.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@Spirit said:
    NickEsposito it's more general question, I am on VPS rehab program... (2 VPSs down out of 64) so I shouldn't, I really shou....

I failed. Back to 63 boxes.
    I haven't been hosted at this DC since earliest lowendbox days ('08) when Nenolod (rapidxen) had xen boxes with steadfast and I kind of like it to come back.
    Needed to contact host 2 - 3 times (tun/tap, IPv6..) and NickEsposito answered promptly, in a courteous, professional manner every time.
    I/O throughput speed isn't sky hight but completely usable and I hope it will stay that way. So far so good.

• @Spirit Thanks for the mini review, I appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

• @alex RapidSSL is issued instantly, altough it takes about a minute with all the emails you need to confirm blabla. Then takes like 10 min to set up :-)