Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - 100GB in 13 VPN Locations - £2.50/month OR £8/semi-annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - 100GB in 13 VPN Locations - £2.50/month OR £8/semi-annually

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Hello again LET :)

At VPN.sh we pride ourselves on keeping you secure online. We have a total of 13 locations, and all accounts with us get access to all of the locations. Any new locations that we add will automatically be added to your account for you to access. We're currently lining up a couple of locations in the Asia / Oceania regions, which should be available in a couple of weeks so keep a lookout for those!

We've got some spare resources at the moment, so here we have an exclusive offer for LowEndTalk users! Also, the promotion codes are due to me starting exams tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Locations:

100GB bandwidth across 13 locations

• USA x4 (Chicago x2, Los Angeles, New Jersey)
  • Germany x2 (Frankfurt, Dusseldorf)
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Netherlands

VPN Features:

• PPTP
  • L2TP/IPSec
  • OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)
  • We accept PayPal, Google Checkout and Debit/Credit Cards (Stripe)

Order details: 100GB Package: £2.50/monthly recurring - Order Link - Promotion Code: WISHMELUCKMONTHLY

Order details: 100GB Package: £8/semi-annually recurring - Order Link - Promotion Code: WISHMELUCK

This is completely exclusive to LowEndTalk and will not be offered anywhere else.

Thanks!

NOTE: Offers have been discussed with @Liam and @Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers. Also please make sure you are using the correct promotion code for the correct billing cycle (Monthly/Semi-Annually).

Comments

• Very solid service!
    Add some locations in Asia please!

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@seraphkz said:
    Very solid service!
    Add some locations in Asia please!

Just another week or two to wait ;). All users always get access to all new locations when added as well, not just new users :).

• WorldWorld Veteran

@liamwithers said:
    Just another week or two to wait ;). All users always get access to all new locations when added as well, not just new users :).

Yes.I wait Singapore VPN.

• WorldWorld Veteran

VPN.SH is very good!I use this about 2 mo.
    Network is very good and fast!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

For such a sick price drop, I think I pretty much have to give this a go.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited May 2013

Good luck with exams

@junjiang said:
    VPN.SH is very good!I use this about 2 mo.
    Network is very good and fast!

Thanks!

@Nekki said:
    For such a sick price drop, I think I pretty much have to give this a go.

Good stuff, having a slight problem with the promotional code at the moment but we're updating invoices as the orders come in, so just refresh the invoice after a few minutes and it'll be changed :).

@BronzeByte said:
    Good luck with exams

Thank you!

• ksecksec Member

Any plan for Hong Kong location??

Another thing I wish that any International web services have plans in USD as well. So instead of
    £8 /semi-annually recurring
    $12/semi-annually recurring

• @ksec my bank auto coverts to foreign currency and paypal does too.

edited May 2013

@ksec as @Dragoon0309 has mentioned, you can generally get your currency converted.. If USD is essential though then feel free to drop me a PM and I'll sort something out for you. And yes, we're looking in to HK :).

• MikyMiky Member

Any hope for a French location?

• innyainnya Member
    edited May 2013

When I applied the promo, it said first 6 month 25 eruo and after that 8ero for semi-annual.
    Ok my bad, I just got email saying it updated to correct pricing.

@Miky said:
    Any hope for a French location?

This is planned for roughly 2 months time. If you take up this offer though then any future locations (including France etc.) will be added to your account. I highly doubt this offer will extend for another 2 months, so to guarantee you'll get it at this pricing you'll have to grab this offer.

I can drop you a PM when we do have a French location though and potentially offer a smaller discount then if you'd like?

@innya said:
    When I applied the promo, it said first 6 month 25 eruo and after that 8ero for semi-annual.
    Ok my bad, I just got email saying it updated to correct pricing.

Yeah, we're updating the invoices as they come through, apologies for this but pricing is set correctly on your order now :)

• MikyMiky Member

@liamwithers said:
    This is planned for roughly 2 months time. If you take up this offer though then any future locations (including France etc.) will be added to your account.

I have my own vps there, thanks.... But I'll share the info with some expats here.

• ksecksec Member
    edited May 2013

@liamwithers said:
    ksec as Dragoon0309 has mentioned, you can generally get your currency converted.. If USD is essential though then feel free to drop me a PM and I'll sort something out for you. And yes, we're looking in to HK :).

I am sorry if this is slightly off topic on the discussion.

It is simply a cognitive overhead for using a International Services. I say international when your customers are coming from all over the world and they are very likely to have looked in the US for Web Services. So converting from their currency to USD have been a common maths and short cut in their head already.

So assuming I am Introducing the services to friends:

Me: Hey you want to use VPN.sh? Its Great!

Friends: How much is it?

Me: Only 2 GBP

Friends:um............ how much is that? (No Knowledge of Exchange Rate)

Just some thoughts. I am still going to use your services anyway :) But if you ever decide to make a special plan $12 Semi Annually Please notify me.

• awsonawson Member
    edited May 2013

@ksec, I believe @liamwithers is from the UK: it's a UK business service, so he uses GBP as a currency.

To non-US countries, you could complain about USD being "international". Just convert it and be done with it.

Thanks for the comment @ksec, and I see where you're coming from but as @awson has said, you can never keep everyone happy unless you provide every single currency. We are in the UK, so GBP is what we use as a currency as then we do not have to deal with the ever changing exchange rate when dealing with finances. It seems to work for us, at least it has done so far, but if there's sufficient demand for USD or another currency then obviously we'll review it.

• skizoidskizoid Member

How is price in $USD?

• blackblack Member

@skizoid said:
    How is price in $USD?

Current exchange rate:

2.50 British Pound Sterling equals
    3.78 US Dollar

8 British Pound Sterling equals
    12.10 US Dollar

• wdqwdq Member

Google can help anyone looking to figure out how much something costs in another currency. A simple Google search like "8 gbp in usd" will get the job done and with the up to date rates.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited May 2013

1 GBP is about 1.5 USD.

Adding 50% in mind is quite simple, don't you think? That's what I always do.

Perhaps just add a little more since at times it goes up to 1.6 USD.

• skizoidskizoid Member

But i think google rates is different with paypal rates..

@wdq said:
    Google can help anyone looking to figure out how much something costs in another currency. A simple Google search like "8 gbp in usd" will get the job done and with the up to date rates.

• wdqwdq Member

@skizoid said:
    But i think google rates is different with paypal rates..

They probably fluctuate a little bit from each other, but it'll give you a good idea of the cost.

• bobbybobby Member

Nothing againt offer or anything, but vpn offers on a vps forum where most (?) use their vps' bought here for vpn?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2013

@bobby said:
    Nothing againt offer or anything, but vpn offers on a vps forum where most (?) use their vps' bought here for vpn?

That sounds like the perfect place to advertise a VPN service to me. Why not offer to take the hard work and maintenance away from the user, whilst giving them the opportunity to take advantage of multiple locations?

• bobbybobby Member
    edited May 2013

@Nekki said:
    That sounds like the perfect place to advertise a VPN service to me. Why not offer to take the hard work and maintenance away from the user, whilst giving them the opportunity to take advantage of multiple locations?

When the target of this forum is vps users?

Edit:
    Also that "hard work" has been solved by a nice user here making an installer :)
    Multiple locations, I'll give you that tho :) but most don't need it. One US, UK and one close to home will sort bbc/hulu etc and fast privacy when "surfing".

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@bobby said:
    When the target of this forum is vps users?

Several of the users purchasing VPS plans are doing so for the purposes of running VPN software, you said it yourself. Seems sensible to try and get a cut of that market.

• bobbybobby Member

@Nekki said:
    Several of the users purchasing VPS plans are doing so for the purposes of running VPN software, you said it yourself. Seems sensible to try and get a cut of that market.

Lol, my point exactly :)

• Great service so far,instant setup and the multiple location option is really nice.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@bobby said:
    Lol, my point exactly :)

I'm totally confused now, I thought you were objecting to this listing somehow.

Good day to you, Sir.