Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone on the service of Onra Host? The migration was terrible
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone on the service of Onra Host? The migration was terrible

qq7119qq7119 Member
edited March 2017 in Reviews

I have have their services for A year and a few months, The period was migrate three times, and now 24hour have passed, so far I still can not login via SSH VPS! Submitted to the Ticket and no One in time to deal with, sigh
Anyone who has purchased their service? How is your situation?

My question is that both VPS can not SSH connection, please attach importance to this problem and solve it! @OnraHost_Zack I want to tell you, If this is what you call the migration effect!

Just mechanically telling you that the migration was done, ignoring other details

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

It doesn't say the migration was done but that it will be, and the details are supposed to be below - though are not visible on the shot you've enclosed here.

• @OnraHost_Zack hasn't been online since more Jan '16. It's very improbable that he will answer.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I got sent an email with my new IP details, did you not get that email?

• @Clouvider said:
    It doesn't say the migration was done but that it will be, and the details are supposed to be below - though are not visible on the shot you've enclosed here.

8 hours ago to inform it that the migration is complete

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited March 2017

Forgot to blur your name this time, Mr [REDACTED].

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited March 2017

@Nekki said:

You spend too much time in these places, it can bring you what? wealth?
    You do not have to sleep I found :)

• Hi QQ7119,

I see that you are having connectivity issues following the migration - we're looking into it and we'll update the work order for you as soon as it is resolved.

Also, sorry if there was any confusion - your first VPS was completed earlier in the batch, but your second one took a bit longer, and the complete notice was sent after your first one was done. I'll explain more in the work order.

Thank you for the tag @ZadeServers - I'm not around here much and I would have missed this thread completely!

• wow 3 migration in one year?

• @permatahost said:
    wow 3 migration in one year?

Sigh ~ I feel so helpless .............

• Hi @qq7119,

Glad we were able to get your problem resolved. Please check the work order for more information.

@permatahost - not exactly. Earlier in the year we were forced to change IPs for certain clients on two specific /25s, one of which happened to be qq7119. This was essentially the last straw with the datacenter that we were with, and goes to show the problems of using datacenter-owned IPs (something we will never do again!).

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@qq7119 said:

@Clouvider said:

8 hours ago to inform it that the migration is complete

When did they sent you the original email?

• @Ishaq Hi~

They are dealing with a series of unnecessary trouble, can you turn close the topic? I hope they better and better development, as customers, we try not to increase the burden on the seller, after all, life is not easy

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@qq7119 said:

@Nekki said:

You spend too much time in these places, it can bring you what? wealth?
    You do not have to sleep I found :)

Shut up.

Thanked by 1ehab
This discussion has been closed.