Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New LiveChat Option, Live Support Rhino - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New LiveChat Option, Live Support Rhino

13»

Comments

• Too bad this isn't open source :(

I saw you guys changed to that :P

Let us know how it goes after you use it for a bit

• DamianDamian Member

@HalfEatenPie said: Let us know how it goes after you use it for a bit

Tried using it a few days, doesn't seem to work. Went through the install, figured out the extremely confusing method for adding operators, and put the button on our webpage. Logged in as an operator, clicked the Live Chat button on a different computer, and all it ever says is "Please Wait".

Tried emailing twice, both about adding an operator, and this issue, with no response. Somewhat ironic that support software doesn't have support.

Oh well, we tried. Back to Zopim it seems.

• JeromeJerome Member
    edited July 2012

Sorry to hear that, but adding an operator is fairly simple: http://www.livesupportrhino.com/faq/a/4/add-more-operators

About your "please wait" message, please contact me, I'm sure it is just a configuration or .htaccess problem.

I also have no records of emails from you with the email address you ordered the software.

Rhino Pro and Light works great on more then 400 websites, so I'm sure I will find a solution for your problem.

Kind regards
    Jérôme

• JeromeJerome Member

Still no response, in this case I can't help.

Rhino Pro 1.3 has been released, with several new features and improvements in mobile browsers.

There is also a Trial available now, so you can try before you buy.

• A short update for our Live Support Software:

Rhino - Business has been released. This is a new way of offering support and help on your website. You don't need to be physically online all the time, because you receive a message on your mobile phone as soon someone needs your attention.
    More details here: http://www.livesupportrhino.com/rhino-business

Rhino - Pro, latest available version 1.4.

Kind regards
    Jérôme

• Oh good, it wasn't just me, lol :P