Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Linux cheap dedicated server (ATOM or something) with on-board GPU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Linux cheap dedicated server (ATOM or something) with on-board GPU

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap dedicated linux server with low specs, but has an integrated GPU. I saw some on digicube for about 13€ a month. I was wondering if there are some cheap intel atom's /AMD E- with integrated GPU on the market that are even cheaper.

Thank you

Comments

• Look at the clearance servers on worldstream.nl. I think your best bet is a little more upscale though, e.g. an i7-3770 at hetzner.

• zer02zer02 Member

@willie Thanks. I really just need a low-end machine with GPU (low-end-talk). Had an i7, but it is overkill.

• @VortexMagnus seems to have uk atom @ 9.99

• Try this: https://www.worldstream.nl/select_dedicated.php?id=1

Note it's under 11 euro/mo if you pay yearly.

• Would you mind asking why do you need those onboard crappy cpus in the atom server?

• zer02zer02 Member

@jvnadr it is just to run an very old pc game requires <800mhz

• @jvnadr said:
    Would you mind asking why do you need those onboard crappy cpus in the atom server?

The majority of these so called crappy atom cpus are onboard...... its kinda normal

• zer02 said:

@jvnadr it is just to run an very old pc game requires <800mhz

I don' think there are Atoms that slow, and a game that old that wouldn't know how to use a modern gpu anyway.

You can always run a container in a normal dedi and throttle the cpu, or get a throttled VPS such as a @Francisco slice.

• northhosts said: The majority of these so called crappy atom cpus are onboard...... its kinda normal

Spelling mistake, I wanted to write GPU, not CPU! Some atoms as CPU are indeed superior for their prices