Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for the United States vps ddos to protect China to delay the relatively small service provid
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for the United States vps ddos to protect China to delay the relatively small service provid

First forgive me English is not very good, I want to find the United States vps ddos protection to connect China faster, low delay.

Comments

• DDOS protection and low delay to China from the US, presumably LA, can't be guaranteed. Some DDOS protection like Voxility adds delay/lag/latency.

• Voxility OVH The delay is a bit too high

• busbrbusbr Member

Always list a budget, otherwise people can't help.

--

@quadranet_adam

• $ 10-60 a month

• Protecting against 10+gbit/s attacks on a network that costs 10+ usd/mbit is quite expensive.

• 2Gbps CN2 Protect,7.5USD/Month, 1vCore 1G 20G Raid10 HDD, 3T@1Gbps.

https://my.nyavm.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=45

Promotion code :C3KVM

Choose Los Angeles Area

You can ask more protect (UP to 100Gbps) but the route to China will be not CN2.

• fanfan Veteran

Contact CNServers to see what they can do for you, it's a rock solid provider and has DDoS protection capability. They are located in west coast so latency to China should be much better than OVH or Voxility.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@fan said:
    Contact CNServers to see what they can do for you, it's a rock solid provider and has DDoS protection capability. They are located in west coast so latency to China should be much better than OVH or Voxility.

Voxility is in LAX and last I checked CNServers piggy backs a chunk of their network on voxility anyway.

Francisco

• fanfan Veteran

@Francisco said:

@fan said:

Voxility is in LAX and last I checked CNServers piggy backs a chunk of their network on voxility anyway.

Francisco

Just checked their AS info and indeed they are using Voxility now.