Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a VPS like this
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a VPS like this

333333 Member
edited March 2017 in General

First please forgive me bad English level.

I need a VPS like this

512MB RAM, 50GB BW, KVM Virtualization, SolusVM, Location in USA

The important thing is: I need two disks, one for the system disk and one for the data disk. System disk 5GB, data disk 10GB

My budget is $ 35 a year, I can pay for the year, but please allow me to try for three days, I need to determine whether VPS is good enough.

Willing to provide this VPS, please tell me, of course, can also use email to contact me [email protected]

Thanks all.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

I'm assuming that you want Windows, too, since you don't really need a separate disk with mount points. You're asking for quite a bit for under $3/mo.

• IshaqIshaq Member

I can do this in LA but we don't offer trials.

• @WSS said:
    I'm assuming that you want Windows, too, since you don't really need a separate disk with mount points. You're asking for quite a bit for under $3/mo.

To be fair, most providers offer a one-click linux reinstall which nukes the entire drive. If OP wants to experiment with linux a bit while keeping his data intact, a second drive might be just the thing.

Thanked by 2WSS Plioser
  • WSSWSS Member

@teamacc said:
    To be fair, most providers offer a one-click linux reinstall which nukes the entire drive. If OP wants to experiment with linux a bit while keeping his data intact, a second drive might be just the thing.

Fair point. I forget that people do that sort of thing. :)

• Is Canada an option for you?

• 333333 Member

@rivermigue said:
    Is Canada an option for you?

Canada also ok.