Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy 16th B'day Prometeus - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy 16th B'day Prometeus

2»

Comments

• If we use iperweb would we have gotten the email because I didn't get anything either.

• cloromorphocloromorpho Member
    edited May 2013

I have 4 yearly vps.... no credit, no nothing for me... ;( . And i did get the email.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2013

Hello !

Iperweb LTD is not celebrating anything today or this week :(
    This was sent only to prometeus.com/net customers...
    Sorry about that fox...

• happy birthday ... time for some more special offers ...?

• tuxtux Member
    edited May 2013

Happy b-day! And thx for credit.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@asterisk14 said:
    happy birthday ... time for some more special offers ...?

We are totally out of OVZ, so gave some Xen deals, but those are too expensive for the LE market.
    Especially the crazy Biz one with 4 GB ram that sold out a server in a few hours :P
    We run out of space in the datacenter and it is going to be months before the new one is built.
    The last space is gonna be used by the cloud.
    Right now we are considering other options, such as expanding to Romania, but that is also some months ahead if it will ever happen.

We already got some bashing on the 1st of april coupons that applied to offers without stock...

Sorry :(

• 5n1p5n1p Member

Happy b day, have 4 vps's with them and they just work :D

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I think this provider has been around longer than the "owners" of some of the "companies" that post here...

• @shovenose said:
    I think this provider has been around longer than the "owners" of some of the "companies" that post here...

How old are you again?

edited May 2013

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    How old are you again?

• @shovenose said:

And you started Shovehost 2 years ago, correct?

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    And you started Shovehost 2 years ago, correct?

No comment.

• PatsPats Member

Happy Birthday!!

i don't want account credit, let it be put back for more better services :)
    also i don't want Mr Sal @prometeus to gobble all the wine in our name... send my glass to me... :P

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

@shovenose said:
    No comment.

What's with your recent pretentious attitude? Sure you may have improved or ShoveHost got a few more clients but it does seem a little childish. And yeah, inb4 I'm a kid too.

@Infinity said:
    What's with your recent pretentious attitude? Sure you may have improved or ShoveHost got a few more clients but it does seem a little childish. And yeah, inb4 I'm a kid too.

Sorry if I came across that way - that was certainly not my intention. I'll keep an eye on it.

• @Maounique said:
    Sorry :(
    We are totally out of OVZ

We're consolidating a few VPS's (have way too many VPS's and many are barely used :) ) so there might be 1-2 either VZ9's or VZ11's available later in the week...although I really hate to cancel them because the node is amazingly stable for openvz :)

We already got some bashing on the 1st of april coupons that applied to offers without stock...

I thought I was buying a Xen SSD from BallsVPS in Bucharest and instead I wound up with one from Iperweb in Milan. I'm still upset about that....just kidding :P

• Happy Birthday!