Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone talk to me buyvm, soyoustart review?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone talk to me buyvm, soyoustart review?

looking for hardly, i will decide to excellent and famous ovh reseller
I will operate muiti play server(UDP, maybe 80~130player)
so, anyone experience like this?

Comments

• if you know other famous and excellent ovh reseller hosting, talk to me! thankyou!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I can give you a private trial today/tomorrow if you'd like to give our NY slices a shot.

Francisco

• which game

• @Francisco said:
    I can give you a private trial today/tomorrow if you'd like to give our NY slices a shot.

Francisco

can use Lasvegas?

• @quick said:
    which game

haha...why? gta sa:mp

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@uni13 said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

can use Lasvegas?

Sure, that's likely just fine.

Francisco

• uni13uni13 Member

@Francisco said:

@uni13 said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

can use Lasvegas?

Sure, that's likely just fine.

Francisco

I send you message about Gbps of Ddos

• I am used soyoustart in past. It's just OVH for private customers. Working great, no one issue. Very simple.

• uni13uni13 Member
    edited March 2017

@mrmoor said:
    I am used soyoustart in past. It's just OVH for private customers. Working great, no one issue. Very simple.

I'm keep an eye several kinds.
    are you think exist big different Buyvm between soyoustart?
    (maybe that's natural according to fee. but i wonder :D)

• I'm don't tested Buyvm, so I can't say nothing about. But I can recommend Soyoustart. Simple system reinstall, up to additional 16ips with many Geo regions with one time small fee and some other advantages. I am sure you'll be happy.

• uni13uni13 Member

@mrmoor said:
    I'm don't tested Buyvm, so I can't say nothing about. But I can recommend Soyoustart. Simple system reinstall, up to additional 16ips with many Geo regions with one time small fee and some other advantages. I am sure you'll be happy.

I am sure you'll be happy too.

• @uni13 said:
    I am sure you'll be happy too.

For which reason you mean ? I am used them in past for over 2 years. Now I am using OVH. (same company, just more power)

• @uni13 I don't know any other hosting company, which charging one time for 16 ips, where each IP can be located in other country. But for sure you know better. And for this reason you asking about SoYouStart review. Sorry, that I wasted time here.

• uni13uni13 Member

@mrmoor said:
    @uni13 I don't know any other hosting company, which charging one time for 16 ips, where each IP can be located in other country. But for sure you know better. And for this reason you asking about SoYouStart review. Sorry, that I wasted time here.

I just say good luck because you write to me good reply. bye.

• @uni13 Some people using such sentence, to tell that you got some advantages with recommendation. Just I am told you about what I know and used in past.