Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a European dedicated server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a European dedicated server

2»

Comments

• @kokostarc said:

@Ikoula said:
    Hello,

In France we have the following configuration :

E3-1220v5

16GB

240GB SSD

100 mbits unmetered

36$/month (get -50% off during three months by filling promo code SERV50)

Setup:10.6$

Looking Glass: http://lg.ikoula.com

Order page

So after 3 months, we have to pay the regular price, no longer discounted by 50%?

Probably since it's just listed 50% for first 3 months.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@kokostarc @TheRealMakan yes after three months it gets back to regular price.

• Your prices are high and along with setup fee which is too high, I'm sorry to say that, your offer is not something I'll go with.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@kokostarc said:
    Your prices are high and along with setup fee which is too high, I'm sorry to say that, your offer is not something I'll go with.

Frankly, Ikoula has great prices in FR. equipment is not free, together with connectivity space and power.

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • sinsin Member

Worldstream.nl is great, good servers at low prices with a good network and support is really nice. I have one of their budget servers and they got it up in less then an hour, hooked me up with a KVM over IP for a custom OS install, and I haven't had any network problems since I have been with them.

• @sin said:
    ... I have one of their budget servers...

If it were possible to load up one of their budget boxes with their $15 4TB drives, LET would go a little nuts.
    Right now, it's maxed at the $10 2TB drives, in their drive options, for some reason(for Budget servers) .

Thanked by 1sin
  • @kokostarc said:
    Your prices are high and along with setup fee which is too high, I'm sorry to say that, your offer is not something I'll go with.

Lol, 16 gb ram xeon dedicated server with ssd for $30 is high?
    I dont know what cheap mean for you ;)
    Did you mean cheap = free?

Thanked by 1RonalBarbaren

@permatahost said:

@kokostarc said:

Well, some would prefer the provider to pay them for using their services :p

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @Clouvider said:

@permatahost said:

@kokostarc said:

Well, some would prefer the provider to pay them for using their services :p

It could be

Waiting 16 gb ram dedicated server for -30 dollar/mo

• sinsin Member

@vimalware said:

@sin said:
    ... I have one of their budget servers...

If it were possible to load up one of their budget boxes with their $15 4TB drives, LET would go a little nuts.
    Right now, it's maxed at the $10 2TB drives, in their drive options, for some reason(for Budget servers) .

Yeah they had a few offer postings before on here for just their regular budget specials but I guess a lot of people didn't like that you had to pay 6 months. I'm super happy I did though because they gave me extra ram and a bigger harddrive for free and I've been very happy with the performance and network considering the server is only €7.50 (€45/6months).

• Ok, but this setup fee > @permatahost said:

@kokostarc said:

What the ... are you talking about? Did you ever noticed the setup fee? Their offer would be very good without setup fee and 50OFF for entire period not just 3 months.
    I was looking for the ikoula server E5-2623v3 for €164.99 without setup fee, but it's good just for 3 months. I wouldn't pay €329.99 after.

• @kokostarc said:
    Ok, but this setup fee > @permatahost said:

@kokostarc said:

What the ... are you talking about? Did you ever noticed the setup fee? Their offer would be very good without setup fee and 50OFF for entire period not just 3 months.
    I was looking for the ikoula server E5-2623v3 for €164.99 without setup fee, but it's good just for 3 months. I wouldn't pay €329.99 after.

Cheap Charlie when you can't afford it why you complain? Maybe you also can't complain at Mercedes because the S-Class sale is to expensive for you? @Ikoula provides a great service for a good value!

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • Try redswitches.com they have fab offers with huge bandwidth and 1 gbps dedicated port speed

@TheRealMakan said:
    I'm currently hosting with Joes, I run a Node.js Gameserver which is a bit CPU and Memory intense. (It's self-made software, so not much information I can give on it)

I have been planning on expanding at around April 1st at Joes to a E3-1220 v3
    (4 Cores / 4 Threads) - 8GB RAM - 120GB SSD - 20TB Bandwidth. I'm looking to see if anybody has the closest things to these specs at Europe since my European players get 120 ping and it's just terrible.

It costs $55 / month, not looking to pay more than that. (Might squeeze a bit over, not too much.)

Thanked by 1TheRealMakan
  • @Nuntius said:

@kokostarc said:

@kokostarc said:

Cheap Charlie when you can't afford it why you complain? Maybe you also can't complain at Mercedes because the S-Class sale is to expensive for you? @Ikoula provides a great service for a good value!

I won't argue with idiots like you.

@kokostarc said:

@Nuntius said:

@kokostarc said:

@kokostarc said:

Anyone care to flag this ? I'm on mobile.

• @kokostarc said:

@kokostarc said:
    Your prices are high and along with setup fee which is too high, I'm sorry to say that, your offer i

@Clouvider said:

@kokostarc said:

@Nuntius said:

@kokostarc said:

@kokostarc said:

Anyone care to flag this ? I'm on mobile.

Done

Thanked by 2Rhys Clouvider
  • OMG, 2-3 kids defending each other. This is mafia? I don't think so! It is "low end talk" not "high end talk", so better go elsewhere to cheat people with 3x prices.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited March 2017

The Golden Rule of LET is:

Don’t be a dick.

Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.

Just don't be a dick.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • kokostarckokostarc Member
    edited March 2017

What would be the world without prophets and advisers...

This rule is for everyone, smartguy! Including those calling other members "cheap" or those trying to trick ppl.

You just trashed this post, quoting, arguing or doing other crap.

This discussion has been closed.