Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedistation is currently up! You can get your data
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedistation is currently up! You can get your data

Hi,
Here many LET users' VPS from dedistation are down and I think your data was risk of lost.
So, I thought to inform you all whoever have a vps from them that you can get the data back if you act quickly.

:)

Comments

• permatahostpermatahost Member
    edited February 2017

Whats the problem with this company?

• @permatahost said:
    Whats the problem with this company?

It was down from couple of weeks. I guess this whole year. I was one of their user and one of my site was stuck there. My friend informed me that it's currently up.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

permatahost said: Whats the problem with this company?

I don't know, but here's some history:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/106359/i-think-dedistation-is-dead

• LeviLevi Member
    edited February 2017

Incoming DP (DeadPool). Act fast, dump data.

• Wow, good news! I'm pulling down my backups like crazy. But with 0.5MB/s it will take a few hours...

• Reminds me of the good ol' move out in the middle of the night days

• Best Company ever. I nave some ticket without answer from october. Ahahaha

• joojajooja Member
    edited February 2017

My server still offline.
    Fake news...

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

• Sweet, their customers might hit 1% uptime this month :-)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Don't know about other PoPs but they've been up with us all this time.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Clouvider said:

Yours have been the one failing... I guess the IPs werent paid off or are nullrouted in your end. But it's definitely in your location.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

@MikePT said:

@Clouvider said:

Yours have been the one failing... I guess the IPs werent paid off or are nullrouted in your end. But it's definitely in your location.

Not that I'm aware of, any suspensions are run through me. I'll PM to confirm but it's my understanding that they have two locations in our beautiful city and our kept working, at least from our end, while the other did not. I'm not speculating about the reasons.

D

• My VPS is inaccessible via IPv4, but works via IPv6 (enable it in SolusVM) so you can maybe get your backups that way.

Thanked by 1sin
  • @hostnoob said:
    My VPS is inaccessible via IPv4, but works via IPv6 (enable it in SolusVM) so you can maybe get your backups that way.

Another benefit for IPv6! :D

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Clouvider said:

@MikePT said:

@Clouvider said:

Not that I'm aware of, any suspensions are run through me. I'll PM to confirm but it's my understanding that they have two locations in our beautiful city and our kept working, at least from our end, while the other did not. I'm not speculating about the reasons.

D

Late edit: Might be Zare.

BTW, I do love Clouvider, the network is superb, the best network I've ever seen in UK.
    Our budget isnt enough for what we want though :D

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • My London location hit 99.89% uptime last month. I must be very lucky then.

• @jooja said:
    My server still offline.
    Fake news...

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

Well, you must have responded quickly when I posted. It's not my mistake you didn't checked this post sooner.
    It was up, I pulled my backups to another server. That's it.

• His VPS might not have been restored. I found your post quickly, but only one of my two VPS was up. The other one (luckily the less important one) is still dead...

• @Kzia this is a great provider for you to use granted you type in your email address correctly when signing up

Thanked by 1sin
  • @doughmanes said:
    @Kzia this is a great provider for you to use granted you type in your email address correctly when signing up

xD

Thanked by 1doughmanes