Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free logo for VPS or web hosting provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free logo for VPS or web hosting provider

natestammnatestamm Member
edited May 2013 in Help

I would like to start a new idea for a running monthly thread if it finds a place and is desired

I have a number of paid accounts that provide me with logos and other designs with a monthly download quota.

I often do not use up the totality of these allotments and think a provider could benefit.

These are very simple and quickly made But professional looking designs that will be sent to you by me in Raster and Scalable formats for commercial use.

Logos generally not to exceed 1024 pixels in width for the Raster sizes. Other wise any combination will be provided for download by you

To "win" the monthly free logo please meet the following requirements and post Here. I will select one user each month and give concepts for minor refinement.

-Include the Text desired

-Include one Symbol or graphical representation of any object which will be placed on the outside of the text

-Include the Color desired (may be up to two colors)

Any of these may or may not be honored or matching to varying degrees, distasteful, vulgar, or questionable material will likely be rejected.

NOTE: You must have a link to your business or offer posted on the LEN and winners will be announced here.

Each month I will consider the offer expired by the 1st of the following month, If no one requests in a given month

the offer restarts for the next round