Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

email hosting plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

email hosting plan

ewrekewrek Member
edited February 2017 in Requests

Hello guys,

I am looking for email hosting plan with:

**100GB BW
**20GB Space
**dedicated IPv4
**location EU, prefer the Netherlands.
**price $20/year or less.
**Bonus is DDos protection

Show me your best offers.

Comments

• +1 mxroute for email hosting

Thanked by 1jar
  • @surihost said:
    +1 mxroute for email hosting

$25 / year is the price for the smallest plan they have and it is only with 5GB space.

• +1 Mxroute freaking awesome!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @n1kko said:
    +1 Mxroute freaking awesome!

And we have a troll.

• @ewrek said:

@n1kko said:

And we have a troll.

And why is that?

• @n1kko said:

@ewrek said:

@n1kko said:

And we have a troll.

And why is that?

Read the other posts here.

• A Dedicated IP and 20GB disk for $20 a year is going to be hard to find. BuyShared maybe?

I could do you something in the UK with DDoS Protection for your budget but can't meet both requirements. I can do a Dedicated IP plan with significantly less disk space, or a Shared IP plan with 20GB space.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @WSCallum said:
    A Dedicated IP and 20GB disk for $20 a year is going to be hard to find. BuyShared maybe?

I could do you something in the UK with DDoS Protection for your budget but can't meet both requirements. I can do a Dedicated IP plan with significantly less disk space, or a Shared IP plan with 20GB space.

Realy!? With all the vps offer with more hardware for a low price was i thinking that this won't be a problem to find.

Can give me a offer with a higher price? Want to know or i need to pay a lot more.

• @ewrek said:

@WSCallum said:
    A Dedicated IP and 20GB disk for $20 a year is going to be hard to find. BuyShared maybe?

Realy!? With all the vps offer with more hardware for a low price was i thinking that this won't be a problem to find.

Can give me a offer with a higher price? Want to know or i need to pay a lot more.

It'd be the Dedicated IP that does it, 20GB alone would be fine for that budget, but Dedicated IPs on average you're looking at an extra $1 per month, depending on provider/location. I'm talking web hosting here though (as mentioned in your title), email only hosting might be doable on your budget with some providers.

• @WSCallum said:

@ewrek said:

@WSCallum said:

It'd be the Dedicated IP that does it, 20GB alone would be fine for that budget, but Dedicated IPs on average you're looking at an extra $1 per month, depending on provider/location. I'm talking web hosting here though (as mentioned in your title), email only hosting might be doable on your budget with some providers.

I only need email but the option to add a website sounded like a nice option. But if cost a lot more i will change the title and only ask for email hosting.

• Where are the great deals? I have a average use of sending 20 mails a day.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

We'll have Basic 20G (20 GB email) in stock in 1-2 weeks.

Pavin.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ewrek said:

@n1kko said:

And we have a troll.

I have mxroute deals around but pass because you were an ass to @n1kko for recommending me :)

• If you are sending so little mail why do you need a dedicated IP? If the provider is managing their IP reputation properly then a shared IP should be fine.

I think @jarland uses mailchannels and @mailcheap scans outbound email for spam and rotates IP's as needed to ensure delivery (On their premium relay at least)

• ewrek said: $25 / year is the price for the smallest plan they have and it is only with 5GB space.

They have some awesome promos that get within your price range, but they're not in EU, which is what I thought the prob was.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited February 2017

@jarland said:

@ewrek said:

@n1kko said:

And we have a troll.

I have mxroute deals around but pass because you were an ass to @n1kko for recommending me :)

Black Friday 2015 special is still going: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/69302/mxroute-email-hosting-black-friday-special/p1

Edit:

I find the Summer 2016 special to be pretty good: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/88163/mxroute-email-hosting-summer-special