Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New vps servers $20/year to $45/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New vps servers $20/year to $45/year

Comments

• I honestly got a good laugh here. We have stock photo people running live chat and martial arts based server management. Maybe it can be renamed to sonwetoked since most of this seems to stem from drug induced bouts of delusion.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @Holoshed sorry to here about Oklahoma Tornado, my thoughts go out the families, and I pray that God's Kingdom come so we will no longer have said problems in this world, I just saw it on CNN so kindly forgive me if I don't spread much humor today, seeing children harmed makes us all sad. I would like to offer one solution to this problem, "sonic booms to destroy tornadoes in the making". Until God's Kingdom is fully established and we no longer suffer lost of life. Please

• seriesnseriesn Member

@awson said:
    And I like how the website layout is exactly like Incero's.

Template.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@seriesn said:
    Template.

This.

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited May 2013

@Sonwebhost said:
    Holoshed sorry to here about Oklahoma Tornado, my thoughts go out the families, and I pray that God's Kingdom come so we will no longer have said problems in this world, I just saw it on CNN so kindly forgive me if I don't spread much humor today, seeing children harmed makes us all sad. I would like to offer one solution to this problem, "sonic booms to destroy tornadoes in the making". Until God's Kingdom is fully established and we no longer suffer lost of life. Please

Actually God caused the tornado. He's mad that you don't allow monthly payments

• seriesnseriesn Member

Sonwebhost, I have 2 doubts.
    A) Is your name really Mark?
    B) Are you related to mtwiscool?

• Ok today is for real I want everybody who responded to this post to buy a vps I will give all the profits to a family of a child who died in the tornado. @texteditor Satan is the person who causes tornadoes, then blame it on God, the bible says, Far be it from the true God to act wickedly, My name is Mark and I am related to every man on earth that is what it means to be human. Now start those orders I will make it monthly in a few 7 dollars. Let me remind you what VPS stands for Very Powerful Savior....

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited May 2013

edit

• Nice link, try this one http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

This domain is authorized to be using WHMCS.

He has a valid license.

• awsonawson Member

@Sonwebhost said:
    Let me remind you what VPS stands for Very Powerful Savior

No.

I'm not sure if I'd want to buy from a religion-obsessed provider.

• awson just donate the 20 buck help the family out if you can also I man not obsessed with anything so buy a vps and help save a family

• Cheap Windows VPS .. (Freeeeeeeeee) ... Do you know what is autoboot? no?
    Yes it is the boot you can put on the left foot or right foot

• awsonawson Member

@Sonwebhost said:
    awson just donate the 20 buck help the family out if you can also I man not obsessed with anything so buy a vps and help save a family

I'd rather donate to a charity myself, thanks.

• Can I buy meth from you @Sonwebhost - if not meth, pot? I know you have pot.

• @awson said:
    I'm not sure if I'd want to buy from a religion-obsessed provider.

As opposed to the mid to late 20 year old providers who watch cartoons in mom's basements? Damn, would hate to buy from a provider with a spine... what is this guy thinking????

• JeffreyJeffrey Member

You sir, are under very heavy drugs, my friend.

• This started when I posted in the wrong area so I was told that only servers for $7/mo-$45/yr were to be posted on Lowendtalk so I am now working on putting this together I have the solusVM in place on a dedicated just for running the system now I am about to order the node, going over which one I should get may take a day to order, meanwhile I am going over the plans I should offer and was just thinking that I should let you folks build the plans you want to see and that way it would be better than me trying to put you in a budget or plan area so lets get your feed back on the five plans you would like to see offered.

• Oh by the way I have one order so far 20 dollars per year

• sleddogsleddog Member

@Liam can you move the junk above to the Cest Pit please?

@Sonwebhost can you provide a test IP for your locations? I might be interested in Phoenix...

• now I am about to order the node, going over which one I should get

you posted an offer BEFORE you ordered a server?

• @doughmanes said:
    As opposed to the mid to late 20 year old providers who watch cartoons in mom's basements? Damn, would hate to buy from a provider with a spine... what is this guy thinking????

Being a crazy person != having a spine

• The offer I posted was for servers in the price range of 20 dollars per month to 70 dollars a month that would not fit here the new node is for budget vps hosting i do have a node for all servers just building one or more special for Lowendtalk

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

I'm confused...

• SonwebhostSonwebhost Member
    edited May 2013

ok when i first came to lowendtalk i was posting offers for vps at 20-70 dollars per month, the moderator said that is out of range for this board, so the next day i started a division in my company for budget hosting from 7/mo to 45 dollars per year now I am able to post here at lowendtalk in the offer section.... hope this helps you...

• 45 dollars per year

• seriesnseriesn Member

Do you know how to use punctuation?

• yes like this @%!*

• sleddogsleddog Member

@Sonwebhost: Still waiting for those test IPs...

• A brother of mine told me recently if you do not have any meat in the pot your not cooking. I thought about it