Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reseller unlimited hosting with end user support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reseller unlimited hosting with end user support?

title

Thanked by 1nulldev

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

response body

Thanked by 2FredQc default
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2017

The best business plan is one that involves never interacting with your clients and relying on a competitor to keep your business online while also giving them full control of your company.

• Pure profit no effort, I want a company like this too.

• footer

Thanked by 2FredQc nulldev
  • header

• WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

</html>

• /thread

• so there is none?

• response search

• no .. with unlimited hosting I doubt you will get end user support. Its your responsibility to provide support to your customers.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2017

@WSS said:
    </html>

<html>

• Never hear a company offer that
    Also never hear unlimited reseller hostinh with decent reputation

• What you are after is not called "reseller". It's called "affiliate program".

Thanked by 2Detruire willie
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Yes I can offer you that no problem, $1500 p/month, includes unlimited clients and 20 hours of end user support per month

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • Actually, it's very easy to do. But you won't see any money, though.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

you can look at http://skynethosting.net/

• Just note that end-user support does not mean that someone will fix the script issues of your clients.

• AnthonySmith said: Yes I can offer you that no problem, $1500 p/month, includes unlimited clients and 20 hours of end user support per month

cheap no ?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Yes I can offer you that no problem, $1500 p/month, includes unlimited clients and 20 hours of end user support per month

7$

• KuJoe said: The best business plan is one that involves never interacting with your clients and relying on a competitor to keep your business online while also giving them full control of your company.

Reminds me of the time a reseller in a favorite region of providers got the idea to forward all his support@ emails to our helpdesk. It got really ugly when we had to suspend all active services for an ID verification and got flooded with SERVER DOWN!!!!!!111111 tickets

WHT said: Just note that end-user support does not mean that someone will fix the script issues of your clients.

nono, I will do that too, the $1500 p/month gets him up to 20 hours of full managed end user support, he does not even need to ask for help, he is looking for 100% no questions asked fully managed EVERYTHING, and I don't think that is a bad price.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2017

Check out resellerspanel.com
    You can resell for free (they will also give you shop templates) and they handle all enduser support. Great if you have a budget and are not precisely looking to offer any quality services above avg let :)

• @AnthonySmith said:

WHT said: Just note that end-user support does not mean that someone will fix the script issues of your clients.

nono, I will do that too, the $1500 p/month gets him up to 20 hours of full managed end user support, he does not even need to ask for help, he is looking for 100% no questions asked fully managed EVERYTHING, and I don't think that is a bad price.

I think you are still cheap with thst price :). If he have 200 clients and everyone have a plugin problem like stopped to work on the new wordpress version :)

Thanked by 1KuJoe

WHT said: I think you are still cheap with thst price :). If he have 200 clients and everyone have a plugin problem like stopped to work on the new wordpress version :)

Indeed, I work smart though, proactive rather than reactive :)

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WHT said: I think you are still cheap with thst price :). If he have 200 clients and everyone have a plugin problem like stopped to work on the new wordpress version :)

That's the reason for limiting the number of support hours to 20.

Thanked by 2WHT doughmanes
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

kazurengan said: so there is none?

Sure, here's one:

http://innohosting.com/reseller-hosting

Here's a review and discussion about end-user support in general:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1335401

Never used them myself.

LETians, what is the difference between

(1) Reseller who pays his provider to do end user support

(2) Provider who outsources support

? We've certainly had plenty of threads discussing the latter and lots of providers do that...

I'm not saying that third party support is a good idea. I'm with @KuJoe in the sense that for small providers, building relationships with customers is critical and I don't recommend this path. But it's not so strange.

Heck, if you want to be like a giant web host, act like a giant host: outsource support :-)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

raindog308 said: Sure, here's one:

My apologies - I missed the "unlimited" part of this.

There are resellers with end user support, but I haven't seen any "unlimited" host offer this. Dreamhost's panel is semi-reseller-friendly but you have to do all the work yourself...i.e., you can't expose the panel to end users.

• "I want a box where i insert in money and at the end of the month i get out more money, please advise where i can find such box."

Thanked by 3vimalware KuJoe hawc
  • You need to read about affiliate programs

• @Janevski said:
    "I want a box where i insert in money and at the end of the month i get out more money, please advise where i can find such box."

The take a penny/leave a penny tray at 7-11!