Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest Cloudlinux Licence?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest Cloudlinux Licence?

Who is currently offering the cheapest Cloudlinux Licence?

Comments

• Hi,

I think LicenseCube is the cheapest one. Check it out http://www.licensecube.com/additional-licenses/cloudlinux-license.php

Thanked by 1n1kko
  • LicenseCube at 9.95$

• @tronyx said:
    Hi,

I think LicenseCube is the cheapest one. Check it out http://www.licensecube.com/additional-licenses/cloudlinux-license.php

Lol, that description:

CloudLinux is an operating system, which provides an additional security barrier of protection against what is commonly known as the "bad neighbor" effect. This level of protection that CloudLinux offers means less outages caused by traffic spikes.

• MetallicGlossMetallicGloss Member, Host Rep

Another alternative would be LicencePal, quite a nice company.

• jonesolutions also got $10 cloudlinux license.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

https://buycpanel.com managed to price match their competitors and they do for us discount and do sell cheaper than $9

• n1kkon1kko Member
    edited February 2017

Thank you. I'm currently managing all my clients sites myself and hosting my own. Do I actually really need cloudlinux?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@n1kko said:
    Thank you. I'm currently managing all my clients sites myself and hosting my own. Do I actually really need cloudlinux?

Probably not if you manage them all, but it's useful to have. As a host, for larger systems it's essential.

Thanked by 1n1kko
  • You don't need cloud Linux it is, however, a great addition to any hosting environment.

Thanked by 1n1kko
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2017

Got $8 Price Match in BuyCpanel, can't remember to whom I requested the Price Match & whether they sustained or not !

• Buycpanel refused to price match LicenseCube cloudlinux price citing them as unauthorized seller.

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • @Luke007 said:
    Buycpanel refused to price match LicenseCube cloudlinux price citing them as unauthorized seller.

Hahahaha

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Luke007 said:
    Buycpanel refused to price match LicenseCube cloudlinux price citing them as unauthorized seller.

Buy from Licensecube then, if you want some more reputable supplier pay more at Buycpanel. Simple as that.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • ServerServer Member
    edited February 2017

@Luke007 said:

I faced this issue recently too, they refused to price match Softaculous license with the same reason. However, they did price match CloudLinux license some time ago.

I suppose it depends on the sales representative that's handling the case.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Got $8 Price Match in BuyCpanel, can't remember to whom I requested the Price Match & whether they sustained or not !

That is indeed great value. It's a pity you can't remember whom you requested the price match from.

• @Luke007 said:

Hi @Luke007, sometimes we do not provide price matches to authorized distributors if you are receiving some special pricing that is not available to other clients, or if you have bulk licenses with them and are only buying one or two licenses with us. For further investigation in to this, would you please provide me with your ticket ID? Or you may create a new ticket with us and I will personally investigate the reason as to why your price match was not given. We appreciate your business and would like the chance to fully investigate and explain what happened here. Thank you!

• @BuyCPanel_Alex said:
    would you please provide me with your ticket ID?

PMed you the ticket ID

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

So what us the lowest you people got ?

• Luke007Luke007 Member
    edited February 2017

Clouvider said: if you want some more reputable supplier pay more at Buycpanel

Who cares about reputation of the provider as long as the license is legal