Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHM gives error while editing packages/modifing accounts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHM gives error while editing packages/modifing accounts

One of my reseller client complained that he can't edit packages, First i thought he may have enough permission, but it wasn't the issue .

On checking i could see the issue persists on server wide and can't edit packages or modify any of my cpanel accounts.

====

Invalid License / License not found, Please purchase a license.HTTP/1.0 200 OK Cache-Control: no-cache

====

Cpanel says the issue is due to nginx installed on the server and its conflicting, but honestly there is no nginx on the server but apache running.

Any ideas.

Cpanel license is okay and no issues.

Comments

• Simply open a ticket to cPanel team and ask them to login into the server and check the servers logs or provide you logs which shows that nginx installed on your server, so that you can remove it if by mistake its installed.

• The issue is resolved now . As is said nginx was not enabled on the server but the cpanel nginx plugin was present , i had to remove the plugin files to fix the issue.

========

By using this command , we can remove the plugin fully.

sh /etc/cpnginx/uninstall.sh

========