Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH KVM VPS Unlimited Data Transfer in 4 Data Center NyaVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH KVM VPS Unlimited Data Transfer in 4 Data Center NyaVM

2»

Comments

• @ucxo said:
    Can I order with monthly billing now and switch to yearly billing later (still with the 20℅ lifetime discount)?

It's a nice offer, but you don't have a reputation yet, so I'd rather play it safe.

Sure.

• Cool. Only IP incorrectly geolocated at this time.

• Is it possible to pay with Paypal for the FR Special?

• @x010 said:
    Is it possible to pay with Paypal for the FR Special?

From the actual offer:

Prices listed are in USD, Paypal and Alipay are available with no extra transaction fee.

try ctrl+f paypal next time

• @teamacc said:

@x010 said:

From the actual offer:

Prices listed are in USD, Paypal and Alipay are available with no extra transaction fee.

Find works fine, thank you.

I'm in the actual checkout page and Paypal option isn't available for the FR Special-1024 only Alipay, that's why i asked.

• @x010 said:

@teamacc said:

@x010 said:

From the actual offer:

I'm in the actual checkout page and Paypal option isn't available for the FR Special-1024 only Alipay, that's why i asked.

Hello, because of PayPal expensive fees, so we can't offer promotion servers pay as PayPal this time. Thank you for your understanding.

• @LizCat said:

@x010 said:

@teamacc said:

@x010 said:

From the actual offer:

Hello, because of PayPal expensive fees, so we can't offer promotion servers pay as PayPal this time. Thank you for your understanding.

Then you should definitely edit the offer. It now states EXACTLY the opposite:

Paypal and Alipay are available with no extra transaction fee

• @teamacc said:

@LizCat said:

@x010 said:

@teamacc said:

@x010 said:

From the actual offer:

Then you should definitely edit the offer. It now states EXACTLY the opposite:

Paypal and Alipay are available with no extra transaction fee

My Offer is just for OVH VPS not Promotion Servers :)

• Thank you for clearing it up.