Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 5 KVM VPS (Windows supported)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 5 KVM VPS (Windows supported)

I'm looking for cheap KVM VPS (Windows supported) like recent VirMach offers.

Budget: 15-20$/yearly/VPS

Comments

• lol, not going to happen on that price.

maybe if you provide your own license.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

sonic said: Windows supported

Are you asking for "Windows-supported" (i.e., Windows will work on it, you'll be using a trial license or BYOL) or "Windows Server license included"?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

That only supports windows server 2008 32bit web edition due to only having a 20GB Disk, (RARE), it does not have enough disk space for anything else, the windows server installer will fail.

Either way any host selling a 1GB KVM VPS for $1.25 p/month is not going to be a host very long, after licenses, IP maintenance costs (assuming you own your own), and fee's they might be making as much as $0.40 p/GB Ram p/Month which is laughable.

Even overselling the ram on a big E5 server 200% is only yielding around $100 gross before power/colo/salary/tax

But I guess people don't mind doing the pump and dump dance for pocket money these days.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Are you looking license included?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

key900 said: Are you looking license included?

It is safe to assume no, even on a great SPLA volume plan if you included the license you would actually be losing money to provide this at the price the OP wants.

Thanked by 1letbox
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:

key900 said: Are you looking license included?

It is safe to assume no, even on a great SPLA volume plan if you included the license you would actually be losing money to provide this at the price the OP wants.

Yes that's why we asked if he looking to included then we no need to post our offer :)

• It's impossible to get the offer if windows license needs to be included.

• @bdarwin said:
    It's impossible to get the offer if windows license needs to be included.

I got nice offers from providers here. About license, trial licese is enough.