Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needing a cheap VPS plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Needing a cheap VPS plan

Hi,

I am needing a cheap VPS plan to host some websites

Please recommend me some.

Thanks

Comments

• whoops there are so many providers there, i will need some hours to check offers
    anyway, thanks!

• Here is how to write a request:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97476/requests-forum-guidelines

It will help if you can supply all the info mentioned.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • How Cheap ? what specs do you need ?

• This is like walking into a car dealership and saying "I want to buy a car to drive"

Seriously, read the request guidelines.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • sorry this is my first post hence I could not check all guides on site.

Mridul said: How Cheap ? what specs do you need ?

I would start with VPS $25+/month for a VPS 4GB RAM, 4CPUs, 30GB SSD.
    It is possible?

• jamesfersz said:

I would start with VPS $25+/month for a VPS 4GB RAM, 4CPUs, 30GB SSD. It is possible?

If you don't make heavy use of the cpus or if you are ok with rather slow cpus, then the above isn't difficult. Normal web sites won't use that much cpu, so you should get plenty of good offers. Can you say why you want that much ram and cpu? What applications do you want to run? Lots of us run web sites in much smaller vps's. Or maybe you want a shared hosting/reseller hosting plan.

If you want more machine resources you're getting toward the price level of a low end dedicated server. If you think you might want a dedi, $25/mo is doable with older or promo plans but you by increasing your budget just a little, you can get some nice fast servers, especially in EU.

Can you specify a location? Best is if you read the guideline and answer all the questions.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

OpenVZ VPS at France location

8GB Ram

4xCPU (Shared)

280GB Disk (Raid10)

1IP FREE

8TB Bandwidth

1Gbps Port Speed

Price : $8/months .

Order Link

• MrKaruppuMrKaruppu Member
    edited February 2017

jamesfersz said: I would start with VPS $25+/month for a VPS 4GB RAM, 4CPUs, 30GB SSD. It is possible?

>

For that budget you can get a dedi :P But since you mentioned SSD, Go with VortexNode

6GB RAM

50GB RAID-10 SSD/SAS Storage

3500GB Bandwidth

4 CPU Core

4 IP Addresses

cPanel/WHM Included - FREE OF CHARGE!

$19.95/month

@VortexMagnus

• 50GB RAID-10 SSD/SAS Storage

SAS sounds like hard disk. Other than that, it's a terrific offer if you want cpanel.

• bersybersy Member
    edited February 2017

jamesfersz said: I would start with VPS $25+/month for a VPS 4GB RAM, 4CPUs, 30GB SSD. It is possible?

https://www.netcup.de/vserver/#features 4 dedicated CPU cores/threads, 16GB RAM, 60GB SSD for $20/m or $12/m (2 dedi CPU cores, 6GB RAM, 40GB SSD)

https://www.arubacloud.com/vps/virtual-private-server-range.aspx 4 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 160GB SSD for €25/m

and others

• hostenshostens Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2017

Sorry, haven't noticed requirements.

• hostens said:

1024 MB memory 1 CPU core 20 GB storage

Fails on all three measurements.

• slow down guys, I am checking and will go with one.

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2017

Our ssd-cache plans might be a nice fit for you: http://virpus.com/ssd-cache-vps.php

4Core 1GB 50GB 3TB $5/month

6Core 2GB 100GB 4TB $10/month

8Core 4GB 200GB 5TB $20/month

Use promo 'cache2016' to take 20% off the prices listed above.

Good luck!

• I, too, would consider a driving appliance for the price outlined within my budget.

• @WSS said:
    I, too, would consider a driving appliance for the price outlined within my budget.

Thou shalt first giveth said budget before thou inquirest about driving appliances

• @teamacc said:

@WSS said:
    I, too, would consider a driving appliance for the price outlined within my budget.

Thou shalt first giveth said budget before thou inquirest about driving appliances

Mine budget? Henceforth, my budget shall be declared as null, and nearly void. However, I requreth a recent vehicle which contains safety and is not a trap of death!

Thanked by 1teamacc