Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps 1,5 eur month 2gbps speed port or more.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps 1,5 eur month 2gbps speed port or more.

i find https://signaltransmitter.de/openvz and today can say is the best vps that i found when i need something better with a low price and i choose my speed port.

Comments

• Share the results of the speed test or this is spam.

• Odd that you can change bandwidth and backups, but not disk size and RAM with this plan. They have others, but this seems oddly specific for a niche.

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited February 2017

This seems interesting too:

https://signaltransmitter.de/vps/hdd-gen2

• I don't see anything about what their fair use is ... I will get one just to test :)

• sigh

• i ordered the kvm one that is meant to have "5Gbit" shared, this is for sure a 1Gbps shared

I did it so you guys don't loose out ;)

• Yay! @piohost can take care of all of my impulse cheap purchases over since I can't do that right now!

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • niknik Member, Host Rep

@piohost said:
    i ordered the kvm one that is meant to have "5Gbit" shared, this is for sure a 1Gbps shared

I did it so you guys don't loose out ;)

Test another location please. Frankfurt to Frankfurt would make more sense.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @wss id much rather spend a few euros to test it because honestly if it had have been 5Gbit shared id have kept it at that price.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @piohost what kind of cpu did you get?

• I'm running the freebench on it right now will post for you guys, the CPU, however, is an l5640 running at 2.27Ghz

Thanked by 1exiust
  • Guys please don't think I'm trying to slate this company i my self was interested in these deal as the port speed seemed to good to be true, will run a few more speed tests now

Thanked by 1exiust
  • niknik Member, Host Rep

@piohost said:
    @nik

Thanks. The additional money spent on the port speed seems to be worth it, lol...

• ehabehab Member
    edited February 2017

@falzo what do you think.. should we really pay attention?

• They are even connected to DTAG :o

• @ehab said:
    @falzo what do you think.. should we really pay attention?

short version for me? No.

Long version:
    If I remember correctly they have been mentioned several times here throughout the last year. they're obviously around quite some time and seem to have come from the corner of teamspeak/gameserver hosting...

Haven't heard much bad or good about them so far neither felt the need to investigate further. ;-)
    for france they're with OVH , germany most probably myloc or something like this.

5gbps shared? Maybe they're talking about their whole uplink or have 250 clients on a single node who knows :-)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • piohost said: i ordered the kvm one that is meant to have "5Gbit" shared, this is for sure a 1Gbps shared

I'm getting a consistent 1.28 Gbit/s to iperf.worldstream.nl and 1.13 Gbit/s to ping.online.net (both via iperf3), so it doesn't look like a plain 1 Gbit/s port, but rather like something faster that's being throttled.

• And if anyone wants to give them a shot, here's a shameless referral link:
    https://signaltransmitter.de/ref/254rb32r32d7a1c4

They are not too clear on the details, but it looks like using that link applies a 10% discount to your order and also gives me those 10% in credit when you complete your order. :)

• You expect a 10G port on Intercolo, a small DC which likely does not even have more than 2x10G entirely...

1.something Gbit on a 10G port is HORRIBLE, i do EASILY 5Gbit from London to NL and that is on a for sure oversold as fuck Vultr node.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Apparently you get 10 Gbit/s dedicated with their webhosting plans.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

10Gbps dedicated? This sounds too good to be true :)

@Wicked said:
    Apparently you get 10 Gbit/s dedicated with their webhosting plans.

• @ucxo its still a long way off the "5Gbit" advertised