Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Standard time taken for i83 configuration of NAT Resources?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Standard time taken for i83 configuration of NAT Resources?

I don't like bringing/creating drama on LET, especially when it's not worthwhile. I've not heard back from QuadHost for nearly a week, so I assume the ticket just got lost.

In preparation for a cross-country trip, I had snagged a NAT bundle from QuadHost so I could setup an OpenVPN and not deal with the myriad of issues of a rolling location and IP. Needless to say it wasn't fun the last time.

It's been nearly a week, and it's still "Pending". I sent a support message, but it hasn't been looked at, either. My other QH services are running tickity-boo. What do I need to do to ensure this is setup before I hit the road?

Comments

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited February 2017

@WSS said:
    What do I need to do to ensure this is setup before I hit the road?

Besides making new thread on LET, you also need to tag them.

So... @i83 @quadhost

• I sent a support message, but it hasn't been looked at,

Do you have a ticket number for me to check @WSS? I'd like to find out why you weren't replied to.

If you PM/post your order # I'll also check what the holdup is.

Thanked by 2brueggus WSS
  • Howdy, @i83-

Thanks for following up. tid=166621 I'll follow up via PM. Thank you!

• S/WSS
  • For what it's worth, @i83 took care of this in seconds. Thank you!

Thanked by 2i83 jellyjellyrobot
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:
    For what it's worth, @i83 took care of this in seconds. Thank you!

All you need is LET :)

• @mikho said:

@WSS said:
    For what it's worth, @i83 took care of this in seconds. Thank you!

Now, I begrudgingly understand why everyone seems to think that LET is the support forum. It just works! :D

• layfonlayfon Member
    edited February 2017

WSS said:

mikho said:

WSS said:
    For what it's worth, i83 took care of this in seconds. Thank you!

Now, I begrudgingly understand why everyone seems to think that LET is the support forum. It just works! :D

Maybe a bump in ticket will work, too.
    Last time I ordered one NAT VPS and didn't pass fraud-prevention system. I submitted a ticket and didn't get any reply. After one business day, I wrote a reply and they dealt with it quickly, saying the assigned employee was sick and stuff.
    So I guess a bump in ticket is okay, I'm just not sure how long is acceptable/reasonable. 1 week is a little long to me though.

• Typically hosts have to respond to technical incidents all the time (e.g. someone's server is down), but billing questions are handled during business hours. I had a problem with a credit card (hassle getting resolved with the stupid bank, not i83's fault) and had a few i83 ticket responses take a day or so, which didn't bother me. If it took a week it sounds like the ticket just fell through the cracks. If that doesn't happen too often I wouldn't panic.

Thanked by 2i83 WSS
  • I think someone was not available, as 2-3 tickets which were pending for 1+ week got answered today morning.

• cececece Member
    edited February 2017

I ordered one nat from @i83 two days ago,and the support is really fast.

Thanked by 1i83
  • Anyone have issues with their Lenoir-NC and Roubaix-FR nodes? They have been horribly slow (IO wise) and my tickets have gone unanswered for more than a week now.

@i83 or @quadhost can you please help?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@nullnothere said:
    Anyone have issues with their Lenoir-NC and Roubaix-FR nodes? They have been horribly slow (IO wise) and my tickets have gone unanswered for more than a week now.

So now this is a support forum for these brands ? Did you even create a ticket with them ?

Thanked by 1i83
  • @Clouvider said:

@nullnothere said:
    Anyone have issues with their Lenoir-NC and Roubaix-FR nodes? They have been horribly slow (IO wise) and my tickets have gone unanswered for more than a week now.

So now this is a support forum for these brands ? Did you even create a ticket with them ?

Yes - if you see my comment: "... **my tickets have gone answered for more than a week now. **"

I'm only posting here requesting for help since it appears that @i83 or @quadhost have acted on posts here for help about tickets/issues.

At the same time, I'm also enquiring (politely I hope) about anyone having similar issues to me (in terms of slowness) - in a way trying to confirm that I'm not the only one having issues (in which case I'm suspect!).

• i83i83 Member
    edited February 2017

@cece said:
    I ordered one nat from @i83 two days ago,and the support is really fast.

Thanks for the feedback.

@nullnothere said:

@nullnothere Ticket no please?

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @i83 - PM'd ticket IDs for you.

Many thanks for reaching out/getting back.

• @nullnothere your ticket was previously replied to on 2nd Feb, as we have told you before that wasn't on lower limit for your package. We also confirmed the status of the node then. We have also replied to all you previous tickets regarding your claimed issues.

Yes during peak times it can drop to ~50mb/s within a container; there not SSD RAID10 setups nor do we advertise them as such.

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @i83 - thanks for replying to my ticket (I will follow up directly via tickets).

• Sorry, @i83 - I certainly didn't intend for this to become a pile-on. If moderators feel this thread has run out (it certainly served it's purpose), feel free to close it.

• Mine took about 7 days after payment was made.
    This is not good.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

My last ticket with them took 10 minutes to resolve. For a NAT service. Hard to beat, I'd say.

Thanked by 2WSS i83
  • i83i83 Member
    edited February 2017

@Letisbest said:
    Mine took about 7 days after payment was made.
    This is not good.

Could you share the Ticket/Order # for me to check as to why.

@brueggus said:
    My last ticket with them took 10 minutes to resolve. For a NAT service. Hard to beat, I'd say.

Thanks for the feedback!

• @i83 said:

@Letisbest said:
    Mine took about 7 days after payment was made.
    This is not good.

Could you share the Ticket/Order # for me to check as to why.

@brueggus said:

Thanks for the feedback!

mine had been resolved.
    lets move on.