Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Server Often lost connection after upgrade OpenVZ kernel 076.8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Often lost connection after upgrade OpenVZ kernel 076.8

nvtienvnnvtienvn Member
edited May 2013 in General

Hi All !

First, sorry my bad english. I have one Unmanaged Dedicated with wiresix, it run perfect. But yesterday, i upgraded kernel from 2.6.32-042stab-076.5 to 2.6.32-042stab-076.8 to fix kernel exploitable bug‏. And now, my server often lost connection, can't access ssh, can't access any sites on any vps host on this

Any suggestions for me ? Because my server is unmanaged box, i have to fix this myself

When wiresix do reboot server for me, they tell that
"
Server was at kernel panic, the reboot has been initiated.
"

Thank all !

Comments

• mnpeepmnpeep Member

nvtienvn said: Hi All !

First, sorry my bad english. I have one Unmanaged Dedicated with wiresix, it run perfect. But yesterday, i upgraded kernel from 2.6.32-042stab-076.5 to 2.6.32-042stab-076.8 to fix kernel exploitable bug‏. And now, my server often lost connection, can't access ssh, can't access any sites on any vps host on this

Any suggestions for me ? Because my server is unmanaged box, i have to fix this myself

When wiresix do reboot server for me, they tell that " Server was at kernel panic, the reboot has been initiated. "

Thank all !

Sounds like a panic to me. Do you have KVM access?

• nvtienvnnvtienvn Member
    edited May 2013

No, but after reboot, now i can connect ssh, what must i do now ?

Here is messages log of yesterday : http://pastebin.com/v0uB0Hcx

Here is log after reboot : http://pastebin.com/Rkm0VvwY

Thank you !