Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a reseller hosting plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QiangQiang Member
edited May 2013 in General

Disk Space: 100 gb
Unlimited Bandwidth, or 10 TB
Domains: UNLIMITED
WHM/cPanel
I don't know the price, please quote directly, thank you

Comments

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

I can do this, in Dallas. The exact specs you're looking for, sending you a PM now.

• thehraythehray Member

Even I want a resller . Less space and less bandwith for $2 . pls suggest me tooo.

• marcmmarcm Member

@Qiang - I can do this for you easily. Very good specs. PM me if you're interested.

• We can do this. Will PM you.

For anyone else that is interested, contact for a discount on our reseller plans @ https://www.cloudshards.com/resellerhosting.php

• QiangQiang Member

@RobertClarke I need to test the PING to decide the price. Because, if the network congestion, this is very bad!

• QiangQiang Member

@MARCM I need to test the PING to decide the price. Because, if the network congestion, this is very bad!

• bizzardbizzard Member

@Qiang said: I need a reseller hosting plan

I think @BlueVM can offer something. I have been using theirs, without much problems.

• thehraythehray Member

@Qiang just got bluevm reseller . It's simply awesome

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

ping less than 250 ms?
    You should add: from China...

• vanarpvanarp Member

@thehray said: Even I want a resller . Less space and less bandwith for $2 . pls suggest me tooo.

I think you have been using bluevm reseller account for a while. Thinking to try a new provider?

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

@Qiang What is your budget, we can go 20 questions all day, or you can narrow down the offers to only those you would be interested in by providing a budget.

• thehraythehray Member

@vanarp are you providing me a reseller at cheap price. Just PM me your price.

• vanarpvanarp Member

@thehray said: @vanarp are you providing me a reseller at cheap price. Just PM me your price.

Sorry, I am not a provider here. Last time you commented (http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/228967#Comment_228967) on my thread that you already were a bluevm customer. So I am just curious why you looking for more.

• klikliklikli Member

I am looking for cPanel/WHM reseller hosting as well. Budget is <$30/yr but I just need a few gigs of storage. Message or reply here to let me know your offer. Thanks!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

What is your money budget?

I have a server in Chicago and UK and also selling a Failover/Fail-Safe Hosting

• @klikli how much space?

• snelwegsnelweg Member

@Qiang said:
    Disk Space: 100 gb
    Unlimited Bandwidth, or 10 TB
    Domains: UNLIMITED
    WHM/cPanel
    I don't know the price, please quote directly, thank you

take a look at http://www.greenvaluehost.com/budgetreseller.html they will make a deal with you to give you exactly what you want. Very friendly people over there and they are pro-active in their maintenance.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2013

@DewlanceVPS said:
    What is your money budget?

I have a server in Chicago and UK and also selling a Failover/Fail-Safe Hosting

Do the cPanel servers come with Autoboot, or we have to submit ticket if the server crashes, in order to be rebooted?

• cfvpscfvps Member

@ZRBLOG said:
    ping less than 250 ms?
    You should add: from China...

I agree with you

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@FtpIt_Radi said:
    Do the cPanel servers come with Autoboot, or we have to submit ticket if >the server crashes, in order to be rebooted?

With Fail-safe hosting you don't need a AutoBoot.