Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions of ClubVPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Opinions of ClubVPS?

swsnyderswsnyder Member
edited January 2012 in General

Anyone want to venture an opinion on ClubVPS?

The $16/month (in Israel) I was quoted means that they're not LEB but I'm reluctant to buy without getting getting some user feedback.

http://www.clubvps.com/

Thanks.

Comments

• Personally, I try not to deal with companies in that part of palestine.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@net said: Personally, I try not to deal with companies in that part of palestine.

You just re-earned your 'biggest troll ever' tag - congrats.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: You just re-earned your 'biggest troll ever' tag - congrats. -Francisco

Gracias.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2012

@net said: Personally, I try not to deal with companies in that part of palestine.

Ouch. lol, I can see a whole community going on protest because of that statement.

• @Infinity said: Ouch. lol, I can see a whole community going on protest because of that statement.

Why? I'm not anti Jewish just anti that part of Palestine. Have you not seen or heard about what they have done to a race of people?

• @net said: Why? I'm not anti Jewish just anti that part of Palestine. Have you not seen or heard about what they have done to a race of people?

Every race of people has done a whole lot of bad things to other races of people. Nothing unique in that.

@net said: Why? I'm not anti Jewish just anti that part of Palestine. Have you not seen or heard about what they have done to a race of people?

Lol, some communities over react. Just sayin'.

• JoelJoel Member
    edited January 2012

Seeing as this has gone well off topic...

A couple of hundred years ago they shipped the convicts out to Australia, who massacred the natives, cleared the bushland and created cities. One of them I now call home. Whilst I may not like the advances Israel is making on the Palestinians, I am sure grateful of the convicts whom came before me.

@net said: Why? I'm not anti Jewish just anti that part of Palestine. Have you not seen or heard about what they have done to a race of people?

Just curious, aside from voicing this in a completely unrelated topic and thread, what exactly are you doing about it? I am genuinely curious.

• edited January 2012

@Joel

I was trying to make a point I believe in.
    I was involved with a charity 5 or so years ago (which helped home and provide basics(toilet roll, matress,clothes etc) for ayslum seekers) and met a young man (who had claimed and won ayslum) because when he was 12 he had been taken to an Israeli prison for throwing things and chanting things towards a solider and had his bits mutalated. His dad was also in an Israeli jail for protesting with a bunch of others in Jeruselam.

Thus when the flotilla went to Israel I actually did give some money to a european charity which was backing one of the ships.

I understand this happens elsewhere such as china and tibet and YES I actually have been on a number of marches and demos(such aswhen the olympic torch came to england at the end of beijing).

Just to elaborate on my point of not being anti jewish, I have a number of american and european jewish friends and they know my stance on Israel. Most of them disagree with what Israel is doing.

The worse bit is that america is supporting and proping up the system and ensuring this keeps happening. They're happy to give freedom/democracy to the egyptian/slibyans but not the palestinians.

@net said: Thus when the flotilla went to Israel I actually did give some money to a european charity which was backing one of the ships.

My uncle was on that Turkish flotilla :P I sent money too.

• @Infinity
    Good on him ;) I have bad expeirences with boats, many years ago whilst on holiday we charted a small fishing boat and the driver and the boat started to sink luckily there was another boat in the distance which came over...

I was recently imformed that due to the egyptian uprising there have been more western doctors that have been able to enter gaza with medical supplies and food.

• cupidcupid Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2013

I used their cloud service for about a year,
    i think there server are rock solid,
    no downtime at all and fast networking.
    nice.

• @cupid said: I used their cloud service for about a year,

i think there server are rock solid,
    no downtime at all and fast networking.
    nice.

Nice way of necro posting.

• Bump.