Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server for online bets site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server for online bets site

Looking for a good dedicated server that allows bets, gambling etc in Europe - Germany, Amsterdam.

Something except hetzner (they not allowing bets), leaseweb (too expensive).

Comments

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

We allow gambling sites as long as it complies to European and German law. Which hardware configuration do you need?

• i can do this in Romania , pm with the details you need.

• @Kabeldamagement said:
    We allow gambling sites as long as it complies to European and German law. Which hardware configuration do you need?

You mean license? Then we don't have it.

• @avxkim said:

@Kabeldamagement said:

You mean license? Then we don't have it.

You need a license in MOST countries for gambling.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I can do in Germany let me know the spec needed and budget.

• @RapidDedi said:

I need dual core xeon 32gb ram at least and SSD's in a raid 10

• @rapid>; @RapidDedi said:

Just contacted with Jason. If you'll provide a good server and service, i'll be yours for a long time :)

• If you don't have a license, you are essentially an illegal gambling site.. What you need is offshore location. And i don't mean Netherlands or Sweden. More like between Russia and Serbia/Bosnia or Vietnam.