Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS Provider w/ Hourly or Daily Billing - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS Provider w/ Hourly or Daily Billing

2»

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

@OnApp_Terry said:

@Clouvider said:
    Hourly billing, I'm not sure but maybe cloud.net does it ? @OnApp_Terry

We do hourly billing, however you're charged for the full billing period up front, then credited for the remaining amount when a server is deleted.

You can create any number of servers you like, but it would have to be done one at a time.

Does cloud.net have an API and will the $3.80/month servers in Dallas and London be sticking around?

• @OnApp_Terry said:

@Clouvider said:

We do hourly billing, however you're charged for the full billing period up front, then credited for the remaining amount when a server is deleted.

You can create any number of servers you like, but it would have to be done one at a time.

So just to confirm, I deposit $10, and once I deploy a server and an hour passes, you guys deduct the cost from my balance?

How long does one server usually take to deploy?

• @Annointed said:

@OnApp_Terry said:

@Clouvider said:

So just to confirm, I deposit $10, and once I deploy a server and an hour passes, you guys deduct the cost from my balance?

How long does one server usually take to deploy?

You pay for the entire billing period up front. If you delete the server after an hour, you're credited for the remaining period.

• Still looking for hourly billing with US locations that meet my requirements! Thanks.

• If anyone could still help me out! :)

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

You can check out Wable.com, they still offer hourly OpenVZ.

• @SpeedyKVM_Ryan said:
    You can check out Wable.com, they still offer hourly OpenVZ.

Thanks for the suggestion, but they don't accept PayPal or Bitcoin, and I don't have a credit card.

• Still looking for an hourly billing provider with US locations, and another one with Canadian locations. Must accept PayPal or Bitcoin.