Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5 per year cPanel Reseller Hosting (Limited-Time Offer)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5 per year cPanel Reseller Hosting (Limited-Time Offer)

The Offer

• 25 GB Storage
  • 500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Sub-Accounts
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited E-mails
  • cPanel/WHM
  • DDoS-Protected
  • Los Angeles

This product comes with no SLA and support is on a best-effort basis.

Only 10 in stock.

Order Now / Terms of Service

Comments

• no UK? :(

• @customer88 said:
    no UK? :(

Sadly no, not at this moment.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2017

I just bought one. I want to see how long this company will be living. Domain created on 31th of January (3 days before).

OP's first company in LET was hostcule.com (last post on August) that does not resolve anymore. He created a new hosting company, rack63.com, the very same month (August 2016) that closed somewhere around a month ago, leaving this message to his first page:
    "We will be ceasing all non-local operations as of January 2017. Existing clients are guaranteed to be able to continue their service up to their renewal period but will no longer be allowed to renew these plans. We will be focusing on local businesses as it has been the primary target of our service and will be shifting to a different platform for hosting in the next few months."
    Now, he opens a new company selling shared hosting (NodeComet).

So, he changed company name 3 times in just 6 months! I wonder what happened to the clients of Hostcule and Rack63. Did he abandoned them, or transferred them to his new domain?

On the other hand, whois details are valid and the provided address, also valid for the domain's owner. WHMCS is licensed, so, website is legit. I am really curious because 25GB on a reseller account with unlimited domains for 5$ per year, is not just cheap...

PS: 30 minutes after sign up and paying (received all 4 welcome emails) have not received login urls, usernames and passwords. Main server's ip (as written on client area) won't resolve a CPanel port.

I received logjn details. Let's see how it will go!

Anyway, best luck to OP (and his potential clients)

(Well, I was bored tonight, had 5$ spare and did all that research buying useless -atm for me- services).

Thanked by 1Yura
  • Hi.

Hostcule.com was a domain I bought because it was a free hosting community back then and it was the first community I was a part of. All clients there have been transferred when it was renamed to RACK63.

RACK63 was discontinued because most of the clients (including those from HostCule) were local businesses and we accommodate their needs a bit differently. The hosting packages from RACK63 are still honored by us up to this point since there were annual-paying clients and some local businesses which we still work with to this day.

NodeComet now wants to cater to a different audience. We aren't targeting local businesses and we wish to expand into something bigger in the future. For now Shared and Reseller hosting is all we can offer with plans to expand to the VPS market whenever we feel we're ready.

Sorry for the confusion, yeah I agree it was a roller-coaster with all the changes. But everyone should know that clients from HostCule.com and RACK63 are still served by us up to this day, and our plans for NodeComet are long-term (we're targeting an official business registration by March or April, there are three of us that run NodeComet with me handling most of the technical stuff).

• Thank you, Detective @jvnadr

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @definitelyliam

Any plans to add the LetsEncrypt SSL plugin to your CPanel servers?

• @austenite said:
    @definitelyliam

Any plans to add the LetsEncrypt SSL plugin to your CPanel servers?

We have them on.

• so this offer is already gone?

• I just checked and after giving it a domain, it loads the offer for me, so I would say it is still available.

Nice specs, but with no SLA? Why would I bother hosting websites that don't matter on anything that intricate? :D

• @WSS said:
    I just checked and after giving it a domain, it loads the offer for me, so I would say it is still available.

Nice specs, but with no SLA? Why would I bother hosting websites that don't matter on anything that intricate? :D

The NO SLA thing is just for this offer. Our non-special offers do not have this rule. We generally try to keep things up but should a time when the unexpected happen non-special deal packages take priority.

• @yywudi said:
    so this offer is already gone?

The offer is still available, 4 left in stock as of writing.

• no mail about login details

• @yywudi said:
    no mail about login details

Sent manually. Looks like a problem with WHMCS, all sorted.