Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which is best master reseller hosting provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

which is best master reseller hosting provider

as title says it all, I need master reseller hosting provider with reliable up-time and support.

Thanked by 1armandorg

Comments

• i think bestwebhosting stopped selling master reseller accounts.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

None if it uses cPanel.

'Master reseller' concept is not supported by cPanel. To provide this they use custom mods that have a reputation for heaving major security flaws.

Thanked by 1gonduriya
  • @Clouvider said:
    None if it uses cPanel.

'Master reseller' concept is not supported by cPanel. To provide this they use custom mods that have a reputation for heaving major security flaws.

I see. thank you.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Misterhost.net (link in my sig) runs stable since years.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2017

@gonduriya said:
    i think bestwebhosting stopped selling master reseller accounts.

Just realized this, too as I was with them a while back (not on master reseller though).

Normal reseller seems to be still available so why not grab that one along with a whmcs license if you like them :)

Ive had great experiences with them considering even when they had their "we are currently flooded with tickets" notification up I was replied to within 5-10 minutes.

Edit

Order form is still available under the name of "premium reseller hosting" https://www.bestwebhosting.co.uk/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10033&billingcycle=monthly

• @Ympker said:

@gonduriya said:
    i think bestwebhosting stopped selling master reseller accounts.

Just realized this, too as I was with them a while back (not on master reseller though).

Normal reseller seems to be still available so why not grab that one along with a whmcs license if you like them :)

Ive had great experiences with them considering even when they had their "we are currently flooded with tickets" notification up I was replied to within 5-10 minutes.

Edit

Order form is still available under the name of "premium reseller hosting" https://www.bestwebhosting.co.uk/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10033&billingcycle=monthly

10 minutes? really???

I've sent sales inquiry and it's been 4 hrs already

• Ympker said: Order form is still available under the name of "premium reseller hosting" https://www.bestwebhosting.co.uk/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10033&billingcycle=monthly

that's just the added whmcs. and some discounts on their other products. it's not master reseller.

• @gonduriya said:

Ympker said: Order form is still available under the name of "premium reseller hosting" https://www.bestwebhosting.co.uk/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10033&billingcycle=monthly

that's just the added whmcs. and some discounts on their other products. it's not master reseller.

Oops my bad :P

And yeah support always seems to be quick when I contact them :)

Thanked by 1gonduriya
  • @Ympker said:

@gonduriya said:

Ympker said: Order form is still available under the name of "premium reseller hosting" https://www.bestwebhosting.co.uk/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10033&billingcycle=monthly

how many customers do you host with them and how many complaints do you get per week(on average)?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2017

@gonduriya said:

@Ympker said:

@gonduriya said:

how many customers do you host with them and how many complaints do you get per week(on average)?

I used to host reseller with them and I had no complaints. Right now none, or rather 1 personal project I am looking to move to them as I took a liking to their service :)

This is a recent support ticket of mine answered quite promptly. Sometimes I do have to wait a couple of hours but Id say on average I wait a max of 15-20 minutes.

Btw. don't get confused: NOTHING is unlimited. They have a FUP in place aswell ofc.

If I'd be browsing my support tickets history most reply times are like this:

Me: Opening ticket 23:24
    Reply: 23:42 (funny time swap I know)

Me: 08.06
    Reply: 08:08

Me: 10:33
    Reply: 10:35

Some of the longer times would be:

Me: 08:11
    Reply: 09:24

At most a couple of hours wait time.
    What's also nice about them is that you seem to get one Support assistant who sticks with you through an issue instead of being handed from one to another. This is common practice in professional hosting businesses but there are enough hosts who do not do this.

• Bestwebhosting is really unlimited, but you should follow the terms of services, don't use the space for backups or for big files storage or spamming and you will be fine, even 1TB in disk space, but the only problem is the speed, their services are good but sometimes are slow, because there are more than 100k website in every server, I would mention that their support are the best.

I use ther services since 3 months now and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Jorbox said:
    Bestwebhosting is really unlimited, but you should follow the terms of services, don't use the space for backups or for big files storage or spamming and you will be fine, even 1TB in disk space, but the only problem is the speed, their services are good but sometimes are slow, because there are more than 100k website in every server, I would mention that their support are the best.

I use ther services since 3 months now and I will be happy to answer your questions.

I have been using their services for a while also so personally I do not have any questions, however Support is indeed great :) Especially Jordan and Craig!

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • @Jorbox said:
    Bestwebhosting is really unlimited, but you should follow the terms of services, don't use the space for backups or for big files storage or spamming and you will be fine, even 1TB in disk space, but the only problem is the speed, their services are good but sometimes are slow, because there are more than 100k website in every server, I would mention that their support are the best.

Just make sure you have daily backups elsewhere. You will wake up one day when you are above 10GB and find your wp-content directory empty.

• They got acquired by krystal.co.uk. Also no more daily backups, and no more master reseller.

• @MissFortune said:
    They got acquired by krystal.co.uk. Also no more daily backups, and no more master reseller.

Aside from the fact Id like to give them them the chance to return to their quality Im used to before the merge was happening, there is still www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk having almost the same reseller plan (no master) att 9.99 gbp and a cheap whmcs license to add aswell. Their plan still has daily backups :)